Those Were The Days...(Part 4)

PUNE, INDIA (THE NEXT MORNING, 8:00 AM IST)

"Uth gai Maharani?"

["Finally Her Highness woke up?"]

"Ye Pune se Lucknow kab hua?"

["When did Pune changed into Lucknow?"]

Aashvi replied in the same sarcastic way Reva asked. Her long locks were sprawled like black rain filled clouds, messy yet beautiful. She lazily dragged herself to the dinning table and slumped on the chair that was closer to where Reva was doing Yoga.

Taking a sip from the cup of chai, she placed it on the table and asked,"Kal raat tumhari aur Jeong-Ho ki bhi toh date thi na?", Aashvi asked her with a confused look

["Last night you were on a date with Jeong-Ho, right?"]

Reva's hands stopped while doing a certain pose of yoga and a shy smile adorned her lips. The last night with her man was truly amazing. Perfect way of spending weekend.

Jeong-Ho decided to go with Vincenzo and the entire night became one of the best nights for the two. Actually for the four.

"Haan, kyun kya hua?"

["Yeah, why what happened?"]

"Kitne baje sone gai thi?"

["When did you called it a night?"]

"Yaad nahi, shayad 2 baje", she replied, her hands moving towards her back for stretching while she sat there in Padmasan pose.

["Can't remember clearly, but probably at 2 of the morning"]

"Charansparsh maate! Main 1 baje tak sone gai thi aur abhi tak neend ke jhokhe arhe hain!".

["Salute to you O Mother! I went to sleep at 1 of the morning and still I am half awake!"]

Reva rolled her eyes at her dramatic mode yet didn't interrupted her.

"Arey khuch nahi toh uss bechare ladke ke baare mein socho jise lag rha hai ki uski wali normal hai".

["If not for anyone else then think about that innocent boy who is believing that his girl is absolutely normal"]

Aashvi humped on getting no reaction from Reva and opened up a newspaper to read.

Everything was so quite for at least 15 minutes, one was on the floor doing yoga while the other was reading a newspaper while taking sips of chai.

"Mil gaya!!", the calm Reva suddenly got up from her place and moved towards the table to grab her phone, no even sparing a glance at poor Aashvi who literally got a heart attack.