Cultural Exchange Like Never Before...(Part 1)

(After 2 days)

PUNE,INDIA (AUGUST 2020, ( 6:00 PM IST)

He was so done with this girl, and that was quite evident from his face as she sneezed for the nth time.

Just 2 days back when they video called for the first time, she mentioned about her desire of dancing under the rain again, he clearly warned her not to considering the pandemic was still there and any of such stunts might make her unwell.

But her typical Indian ass got the best of her!

Today in the early morning, somewhat at 6:00 am, when Aashvi woke up, it was raining heavily, and she immediately did what she was forbidden to do. Literally by everyone, let it be her parents, her Bhaiya and Bhabhi [elder brother and sister-in-law (brother's wife)], her flat mate or her Korean friend.

And now it was 6:00 pm when she turned into a sneezing mess.

She was laying on the bed, her upper body leaning against the headboard. Her hair was again left open, nose turned into pink and cheeks even redder. A box of tissue papers was by her side. The laptop was placed on a small chowki right above her extended legs. The laptop screen displayed the face of a pissed of Jae-Sung.

"I think it's incurable...", Jae-Sung sighed, his hands crossed against his chest and face carried the same pissed off expression.

She again sneezed as her hand grabbed yet another tissue. Same time Reva entered in the room, carrying a cup in her hand.

"Pagal hai kya??", she couldn't help but called him out.

["Have you lost it?"]

"Jaise use samajh mein arha hai...", Reva said monotonous tone as she placed the cup on the chowki.

["Like he can understand whatever you said"]

"Tchh! Vo bol rha hai its incurable!", Aashvi said as she grabbed the cup of khada, took a sip of it and immediately scrunched her nose, sticking out her tongue as she turned her face sideways.

["Tchh! He is saying its incurable!"]

"Dude! It's just cold and cough!", Reva said as she placed another set of tissue papers as the previous one got empty.

Aashvi begged with her eyes to stop the khada torture, but Reva didn't let her guard down.

Main nhi pighalne wali Miss Sinha!

[ I am not going to fall for this time Miss Sinha!]

"I am talking about her stubbornness...its incurable!", came the reply from South Korea.

Reva chuckled and said, "Couldn't agree more!".

Okay! My Korean friend and flat mate are up to no good. I don't want to get roast by them.

"Reva! Hand me the earphone, please!"

"Sorry yaar... vo abhi charge ho rha hai"

["Sorry buddy... I kept it on charging"]

Aashvi literally gritted her teeth and asked,"Kahe?!".

["Why?!"]

**************************************

DAEGU,SOUTH KOREA (AUGUST 2020), (9:30 PM KST)

"Is something wrong?", he asked, completely clueless about the language the girls were talking.