Cultural Exchange Like Never Before...(Part 2)

(Next day)

DAEGU,SOUTH KOREA, (5:00 PM KST)

How is this even possible??

Jae-Sung was too stunned to react.

Yesterday she was a sneezing mess and now

Yesterday she was a sneezing mess and now...it seems like she was never sick.

Witchcraft!!

My friend is a witch!!!

"Hey now stop giving me that look okay!".

It was so visible from her face that she was proud... extremely proud of the khada...

It was 5:00 pm of the evening when Jae-Sung finally got free from his office work and the first thing, he did was to check on Aashvi. He tried convincing himself that he just wanted to know whether the khada did its magic as per the bragging or not but deep down he was genuinely worried for her health and wanted to check upon her.

And it seemed that she was doing fine. More than fine.

"Okay I would just give up anyway. You are the winner, Miss Sinha."

He chuckled as she punched in the air and did a little whoo-hoo!

She is cute.

**************************************

PUNE,INDIA

Reva smiled at her flat mate's childish behavior.

It was around 1:30 pm when she flopped on the single seater sofa and grabbed a diamond comic to read.

Chacha Chawdhry: not just a name but an emotion

And it was quite unlikely to see the youngest and most promising online Indian educator reading diamond comics for killing time. But Reva Mehta was different and promising for a reason. Her entire life had been surrounded around history, art and culture. It clearly defined what she was. And she made sure that her life would always be surrounded by history people. That's why she didn't really complained when the lockdown happened. She was okay being locked in her flat with an archaeologist as her flat mate.