Auspicious

GIMHAE (GUEMGWAN GAYA,KOREA),(48 CE)

The 18 year old King of Gaya, the shinning knight of the Karak dynasty was in a deep sleep. This night was different for him. Since the time he saw his Lady's dream, his dreams turned very active and mainly related to her. But this time, the sleep was peaceful, dreamless, as if the motive behind the earlier dreams was completed and it was the time of taking yet another step in life.

While the King was in deep sleep, some activities were taking place at the seashore of his state where a legit army of helpers, a Buddhist monk, an Indian princess and her pet tiger were gathered. The guards did their own negotiation over there and upon learning and confirming the provided information, two of the guards ran towards the palace.

II-Jin was the first person who was woken up by the soldiers

II-Jin was the first person who was woken up by the soldiers. They informed him about the foreigners at the shore. He jumped on his feet and went there to do his own confirmation as he did not wished to disturb the King, at least not before being sure himself.

Suro, who was enjoying his dreamless sleep, woke up when the noise of footsteps reached his room. Before II-Jin entered inside the room, the King already sat on his place, hair a bit messed up and hand that automatically holding up his sword that was placed nearby.

"Pyeha ! Gidalim-eun kkeutnassda."

["Your Majesty ! The wait is over."]

It took Suro a good couple of seconds to register of what was being said.

His brother's smile was giving it anyway. The King's pupils dilated as he finally understood what his brother was implying. He literally jumped out of the bed, ready to meet her, when II-Jin stopped him in order to break another news to him.

Meanwhile, it was still dark, probably the time when the night was at the peak of its darkness, just few minutes before the sunrise. A crowed was gathered around the shore as the people also wanted to get a glimpse of their Queen. Who was surrounded by four soldiers at each side. There was a shivling in front of her as she sat crossed legs and was praying to her Mahadeva.