Those Were The Days... (Part 3)

Internet has always been both a boon and curse for many, simultaneously. But for some people, platforms like Youtube are not mere entertainment sources but are time machine in disguise. Believe it or not, but slowly and steadily the 90s kids are reaching up to the age where they can just brag about "their days".

Not all of the people would agree with this as they believe that the millennium people still click the picture of the food before consuming it. But tha'ts the truth, those 90s kids have grown up, are complete mature, and now even they search for a reason to smile.

As mentioned above, YouTube is like a time machine for millenniums, including the Indo-Korean soulmates.

**************************************

DAEGU, SOUTH KOREA (OCTOBER 2021, 10:45 PM KST)

For a fact it was not the first time for Jae-Sung to facetime Aashvi, yet he was hella excited. And the reason behind this excitement was their first virtual date, basically a movie date.

Even the movie date would have been wrong to say since neither of them were really fan of 3 hours long movie. Hence they ended up choosing their own favorite dramas that they would watch together. Also, they would teach each other about the culture references if needed. The reason behind agreeing on this was that their favorite drama were not available with any sort of subtitles and they really wanted to share it with the other person, no matter how much childish it looked.

The smartphone displayed the time of 10:45 PM KST and showed a message from Aashvi that said- Hey! Ready?

Jae-Sung checked himself in the mirror before texting her back- Yes Baby!
He chuckled and give a last glance to the mirror before starting the laptop.

He knew that she would have turned red after reading his text

He knew that she would have turned red after reading his text. Due to shyness or due to anger? That's not his concern, his evil mind smirked at the thought of his girl cursing him out loud in Hindi, that also in her typical Lakhnawi accent.

He went to the kitchen to grab his date stuff. And what was that all? Packets of ramen cup noodles, a box filled with his favorite snacks (chips) and coke cans. Thermos bottle filled with hot water, cause man was too lazy to leave to go back to the kitchen and boil water for cup noodles.