The Tale Of Hanbok And Saari

AYODHYA,INDIA (DIWALI 2020), (6:00 AM IST)

The year 2020 was indeed weird for Indians as the whole world was celebrating the festival of lights during the month of November. The country was used to celebrating it during October, yet it wasn't a big issue to anyone. At least the citizens could freely celebrate anyway.

The early morning sunrays came with a spark, the birds flew around the sky, singing their own classic melody, the stars finally called it a day and went to god knows where after keeping an eye on the land for the entire night. The sun decided to take the duty of stars and slowly emerged back from the usual horizon.

The senior citizens were out for their usual morning walk while youngsters went to the GYM. The dairy shops and the nukkad tea stall were opened for the early risers and special shops for late diwali shoppers were on the display. Thats how the country on that specific day woke up.

Meanwhile, at the 6:00 AM, in Ayodhya, a certain girl woke up from a beautiful dream. And it was no surprise to Reva that Jeong-Ho became an alarm clock for her. She rose up from the bed and stretched her hands above her head. After stretching herself to heart's content her hand reached out for her phone. She opened the particular app and clicked on the DP of the most anticipated person.

Just last morning when she woke up, she thought of him being out of her league but the little chat with Siddharth surely boosted her confidence and now what she felt was giving herself a try, or what Siddhath said - Look at yourself the way he loo...

Just last morning when she woke up, she thought of him being out of her league but the little chat with Siddharth surely boosted her confidence and now what she felt was giving herself a try, or what Siddhath said - Look at yourself the way he looks at you. Just consider his point of view for once and you will get all your answers and the insecurities will themselves jump out of the window.

And now when she stood Infront of the mirror, she finally understood what his words implied. She moved her fingers over her cheeks and yup she saw that...her early morning face. Just so perfect and adorable.

Good morning Revashii...
Happy Diwali to you and
to your family and friends:)

This guy is too precious for this world!

Aww...thank you so much!
Gamer Sahab! I wish you the same
and all the health and happiness
come to your doorstep every time :)

Maybe... maybe he is the one...or maybe he is not. Whatever it is, she would give this a chance...herself a chance.

The door of her room swung opened as her mom made an entry, carrying a cup of chai with her. Something she had been doing since her daughter's arrival, that also after five years.

"Arey mera baccha! Good morning!", the mother chirped at her daughter who lazily rubbed her left eye while watching the mother placing the cup on her study table.