His Jagi Her Swami

GIMHAE, SOUTH KOREA (MARCH 2022)

"Can't believe this is happening!!", Jeong-Ho squealed near her ear while she replied him with a small yet excited Me too!

Perks of an arrange marriage? Its you who got the ultimate command. If you want to marry this particular person of your parent's choice, or you simply reject them, your choice.

And there are some challenges in love marriage which is none other than the marriage itself. To cultivate the love into life-long association is a biggest challenge for all times.

Such challenges were in front of Reva and Jeong-Ho as they watched their parents greeting each other with utmost respect. Reva's brothers were having great time talking with Jae-Sung while Mr. and Mrs. Mehta were talking with Jeong-Ho's parents.

Mr. and Mrs. Choi were happy with their jobs of English professors at some reputed universities but for the first time they were very thankful of their English speaking skills, because Reva's parents were as fluent as them in the language in spite of there non-English background.

Jae-Sung's favorite dish was placed in in front of him. But for the first time he looked kinda uninterested. His parents were gossiping with Reva's parents at one side of the table, whereas the lovebirds were just at front of the across the other side of the table, with no PDA but the love was visible in their eyes. And here he was with Reva's brothers, the younger one talking about some cool action movie while the older one just smiling at their exchange. Jae-Sung was not really zooned out. In fact he was having a great time with them in the restaurant, but his mind was going back and forth to his girl who would come to visit along with her parents and best friends on the next day. Till then he had to wait.

Post-lunch the group of families exited the restaurant, Reva's cellular device started vibe rating as it received an incoming call from Aashvi.

"Hō Àśu, tū kuṭhē āhēsa?"

["Yes Aashu, where are you?"]

Jae-Sung and Jeong-Ho frowned, not because Reva was speaking in some different language, but on watching the confused expressions on her family's face. Only Asian girls know the value of some privacy, that's why to maintain some secrets and codes within themselves they used Marathi language as none of their family members understood the famous language of Maharashtra state of India and it also gave them the sense of exploring new literature series of new language.

"Hŏṭēlavara pōhōcaṇyāsāṭhī āmhālā kimāna 1 tāsa lāgēla."

["It will take at least 1 hour for us to reach the hotel."]

"Ṭhīka āhē...Aikā, haravalēlyā pillāpramāṇē tō tumhālā khūpa misa karata āhē.​", Reva said while looking at Jae-Sung for a mere second, not making it evident that she was talking about him.

["Okay...Listen, he is missing you, like a lost puppy"]

Meanwhile they all continued walking towards the nearby historical tourist attraction, the Tomb of Queen Heo-Hwang Ok.

Jeong-Ho was walking along with her while she was busy with the phone. For the first time that day he got to look at her. Her ethnic fashionable outfit was looking so beautiful on her.