CONSUMED IN HELL'S FLAMES

(I don't own any characters)
..............

3rd pov
A beautiful day in a peaceful village of bakugou clan, birds chirping, children playing and it's almost time for harvest the crops. Everything's fine and calm. Now this was in the east of the mountains, what was happening in the West of the mountains? Shall we see
..........
Shigaraki pov
Look at those happy little brats, running and laughing annoyingly. But no worries soon those happy tears will be turned into sad tears when I will destroy their domain. "HHAHAHAHAHHAHA-" "OI ,you stop laughing like a psycho it's toga's job to do" That compress guy said, well he is not wrong though between where is that psycho's friend dabi the staples guy heh! " Hey bloody bitch where is your friend we have a meeting" I said and she replied "probably eating his chicken of a mate" Ugh what the fuck seriously why don't anyone take this seriously. "Tell me they can fuck in the village's leader room after the attack but first help with the plan" I said. "Sure,Just a minute hands" I got that nickname bcuz I have collection of chopped hands of my enemies as souvenirs and I will have more in midnight " HAHAHAHAHAHAH" "Now he is officially a psycho like toga" Compress said"YEAH!  buddy welcome to the psycho club"toga screamed and I had enough.
.............................. Time skip to midnight
Masaru's pov
I woke up when my wife started shouting, I thought why the hell she was shouting and I became aware of my surroundings that our house was on fire. I quickly grabbed my sword and took my family outside, that's when I realized the whole village was on fire. I started to look around frantically and the I found the midoriya's thank god they are okay. "Masaru what should we do now" Hizashi said "well 1st we have to take the women and children away from fire and then help the people who are still inside and then extinguish the fire with water, you take your family and mine with you away from fire and I will help the people" I said"okay inko, izuku, mitsuki-san, katsuki-san come with me"he said, his family and my family went with him and I ran to nearest house to help my people, later on he also joined.
Hizashi pov
I came to help masaru then someone called and said that 'LEAGUE OF ROUGES IS HERE THE LOR' Masaru was pissed off and that's a expression that is rarely seen on his face " I will kill them all for doing this to my village! How dare they come to my domain! I will show them their fucking place" He sweared and I knew LOR is done for, well if he is going to fight so am I by his side.
3rd pov
The battle between LOR and bakugou clan golden pack begin. Swords clashed, teeth got into each other skin and claws ripped out others limbs. Shigaraki was going to hit masaru from the back but hizashi came in between them
Hizashi pov
"AARGH"I screamed through pain as that fucker was digging his claws inside my chest then masaru pushed him away and started fighting with him. I took a hold of my breath and was about to go to help him but he screamed" GO TO OUR FAMILY AND KEEP THEM SAFE" I couldn't anything but to obey and run to our family, but before I could reach them I heard masaru scream and knew my dear friend was no more. I got mine and his family and told them run as I was already getting chased by LOR members. Then I saw a small canal and I told them to go to the other side from there, as soon as I was about to go a distract the guards, I felt something tug my pants and I looked down to see my cute omega son looking at me with his cute big green eyes" Dad you will be okay right? You will come back right" He said "yes my son." Though I know I won't come back. I missed inko and looked at mitsuki and katsuki, who was hugging izuku and understood the situation. I hugged mitsuki and said I was sorry for her loss and then I turned to katsuki and asked him to do me a favor"katsuki-san will you promise me something, will take care of your family and my family for me, especially izuku after I am gone" He nodded but didn't say anything as he was holding back his tears. Then I said my goodbye and they went away and the members have already conered me. Yeah I am not going down without a fight so bring it you cowards"AAHHH"*battle cries*
3rd pov
Hizashi fought his hardest but in the end that shigaraki coward pierced through his heart by his sword from behind his back. Hizashi fell on ground and took his final breath, looking at his village getting consumed in hell's flame.
.....................................X..................................
Hey guys how was the 1st chapter ,I hope you liked it btw let me tell you who are who
Alpha
Katsuki bakugou (kacchan)
Todoroki
Kirishima
Shigaraki
Dabi
Toga
Shinsou
Ilda
Sero
All might
Enji todoroki
Beta
Compress
Chisaki
Twice
Tokoyami
Tsu
Momo
Aizawa
Present mic
Midnight
Grand torino
Recovery girl
Omega
Izuku midoriya(deku)
Hawks
Ochako
Jirou
Kaminari
Mina
....... The end
910 words