HE IS MINE

today was a special day,but what was the special occasion.today was their village head's birthday,best jeanist(i know his birthday is on 5 october,just for this story it is today).the preparations were going on. Cake was getting ready,tables and chairs and the whole common place was getting decorated, his favorite flowers were brought. All of this was a surprise for jeanist, as the birthday boy or man was himself out of the small village for some purpose and he will be back later in the evening.

"kacchan what is all this?"the green haired bunny asked the blonde wolf."well today is jeanist birthday so we are planning to surprise him""oh ohay is there anything i can help with""hmm let's see"the blonde wolf aka katsuki said with a hand hand on his chin."well you can help me with cutting vegetables, i am making his favorite dish that is takoyaki(this whole thing is made up one),"oh takoyaki is my second favorite,first will always will be-""katsudon, i remember nerd and don't worry i will make it too""thanks kacchan you are the best"yes i know"izuku giggles and katsuki's heart flips 'ok his giggles are so cute that it hurts and i am gonna die'the blonde thought."Okay kacchan shall we start with the dish""yeah deku can give me the powdered seaweed and takoyaki sauce from above shelf"'sure"as soon as izuku reaches from the sauce and the seaweed his shirt goes up and when he jumps a little his hips also bounces.'don't look at him.....damn i got half hard' alpha thinks and the omegan bunny returns with the takoyaki sauce and seaweed."Here kacchan....um kacchan are you okay,you are a bit red"the omega puts his hand on the forehead of the alpha and katsuki.exe just stopped working."yeah i am okay,let's just get to work""yeah sure"

after they got all the items required for making a takoyaki,they started making it.after a 30 mins or so they finished it."okay now for the final touches"katsuki says that and spinkles the powdered seaweed on the dish."kacchan oh my god it smells sooo good""you wanna try it"oh no you made it specially for the head, i shouldn't eat it""come on, one bite would not hurt""fine if you say so""say ahhh" izuku blushed a bit and said ahh, he ate it and then"oh god kacchan, it is soooo good that i want to cry""then i think there will be a flood when you will it my katsudon"izuku said nothing but nodded. Katsuki's alpha and he himself were happy and their chest was filled with pride that their food was the thing that made the omega happy,they were quite satisfied.

"hey guys i hope you finished with the dish?""yup we are finished and kacchan made it so good that i think best jeanist with also cry while eating" izuku said with much excitement."i know it midobro, bakubro is kinda of you know our own personal chef"the red head said "and from on you can go and make food for yourselves" "oh dude he just joked,don't take it personally" denki said with a pout "kachan don't be so hard on them"izuku giggled and said,katsuki blushed again and turned away to hide his blush"fine,i will do only cuz deku insisted on" the whole squad awed at him for the statement."bakubabe being soft for someone""i ain't soft, and if you don't shut the fuck up them i will take back my word for making you the food""okay i will stop" mina puted her hands up in surrender. "hey you all if you all finished your useless banter come outside"jirou said with a monotone voice. izuku was the first one to rush out with hands looked with mina and denki. These three became closer each coming day and they also liked each other very much.

"izu-kun where were you?" uraraka said with a little worry cuz she was still not used to this place,but everyone in dekusquad were adjusting and doind a bit better the first day of their arrival."i was with kacchan,we were making dish for the head and it was fun"izuku said."kacchan...oh you mean bakugou""yup" then the brunett omega just realized what his friend said and a devilish smirk came over her thin lips."and it was fun huh,what kind of fun can you elaborate it izu-kun"izuku blushed at this statement cuz he knew what kind of fun she was asking for"you know spending ah time with him and um catching up""is that all it is"mina said silently into his ear.That startled izuku and jump a bit"yeah that was all" "i think yeah he of course had fun cooking with bakugou and.........glancing at his biceps hahaha"denki said and high fived with mina and uraraka, "you all are so mean i am going to talk with sho-chan" "mido comeback we were just joking" mina said.

'well you should not joke with peoples feelings you idiots' izuku thought and yes he have feeling for his childhood friend from childhood only but he did not knew how strong they were until they reunited."sho-chan "izuku called out for hetrochromic alpha" hey midoriya you want something" "yes be my shield from those three prying people" "oh mina,denki and uraraka again teasing you" "yes and i want them to stop" i mean they are kinda saying the truth about you having feeling for the blonde" "you know i need protection from you too now" "come on midoriya, don't be stubborn and you know it by yourself" " fine i admit i have feelings for him" "feeling for who" izuku turned and saw the devil himself who they were just talking about."umm on one,oh um i need to go momo san was looking for me" with that izuku rushed out of the problem situation and leaving poor todoroki to deal with a confused yet a angry and jealous alpha. "okay you half n half bastard who were you both were talking about and don't you dare to take him away from me!" "first of all i have a mate so no he is all yours and second it's his wish if he wants to tell you about that particular someone" and with that he also left the blonde alpha alone by leaving him  all alone with his thoughts.

'you know what deku is mine and whosoever tries to take him away from me,i will kill him and take deku to myself'

'exactly and when will you confess your feelings to him and ask him to give you the permission to court him and mate with him'

'tonight after the party, i will take him to my favorite place and confess him my feelings'

'good boy,now let's take the first step of the plan. Let's go and enjoy this not so shitty party'

'yeah let's go'

with that little bro talk with his alpha katsuki went to the common area which was very much decorated for tonight's special occasion,only to be destroyed after few minutes of cake cutting.He saw izuku happily bouncing, excited for the party. His smile was contagious because of it there was a smile, genuine one at that on the cold hearted blonde alpha. there was one and only thing on his mind and that was izuku is beautiful person he ever layed his eyes on and that 'he is mine'

.............................................................X......................................................................

Hey guys i hope you like the chapter,plz vote and comment 

your author

spade queen kazumi

words:1210