HANG OUT

As the Bakusquad and izuku moves towards the common area where everyone is enjoying their meals, katsuki let's the squad go and holds izuku's hand and says"so 12years huh" Then katsuki leaves his hand and asks izuku to sit down "yup 12 years" After sitting down"where were you all that time" "well kacchan like you have your own pack and village, I also got lucky and got myself a pack and village" "Then tell me about this pack of yours and how did you meet them and how did you end up here,not like I am complaining but i want to know who did this to you" "Ok let me tell you after we got separated by the river"

Flashback(after izuku got found by all might and all that conversation)

It was beautiful morning in izuku pack. Everyone woke up except for the little green bunny, who of course was exhausted by the rough time and destruction of his village. A big strong alpha with blonde hair and two streaks came and woke up izuku "young midoriya wake up, I have made breakfast" Izuku woke up but couldn't stand up cuz he was still sleepy. All might laughed and lifted the young bunny up in his arms. They made it to dining table and ohh they have big house, which is very big for a one person to live but what can we say it was village alpha's house so it was big. Izuku's stomach growled at the sight of food and mouth starting drooling. All might looked at him and said it was ok. And izuku at like it was his first time eating. Then all might told him to take bath and get ready because they were going to introduce izuku to everyone. Izuku did what he was told to and dressed up in the clothes all might borrowed for him. Then they went outside, it was beautiful.
Sun shining brightly, flowers all bloomed, birds chirping, and breeze really making him feel good. He almost forgot that it was spring time and he now missed his separated friend very much cuz every spring they used to make flower crowns for each other. And as all might read his mind, said"don't worry we will do our best to find your friend " And the smile came back to izuku's face.
Now they were moving towards a big tent. They went inside and sat in the lonely chair at the end of the big vertical table. Izuku sat in a small chair beside all might. Now everyone was seated down all might said"ok so shall we start the morning session now, reports please" Everyone  nodded. But before that a extra asked that who was the boy, all might replied "he is izuku midoriya from today he will be staying with us and i declare him as my son" Some were shocked and some were okay with it cuz all might did needed a heir as he had no family of his own "now reports" All might asked them.
"Everything was ok in the South" A Women with blue eyes said, she was midnight. "Everything was ok in East too" A men with green eyes and blonde hair said(just a extra) "all good in West" (Another extra) "there was fire in the North sector" Blue hair men said. At his words izuku started to remember the horrifying scene of his village burning. All took notice and said" Mirio, tamaki take young midoriya outside" The two olders kids came and took izuku outside.
"I am mirio togota and i am an alpha and this is tamaki and he is an omega" The blonde young alpha 'why everyone here is a blonde' izuku thought "well what's your name kiddo" "Izuku midoriya and i am an omega".
Other kids also started coming around. " Mirio chan who is this? " Asked a brunett with hazel eyes said who smelled like coffee. "This is izuku midoriya and he is our new pack member." Said the older kid. "Well welcome to the pack mido chan" Said a greenett with long green hair and tied up as bow who smelled like fresh river. "Hey let me introduce to all" Brunett said while dragging him. "Oh by the way I am ochako uraraka and this is asui tsuyu" "But call me tsu" "Ok nice to meet you tsu chan and uraraka San".
Then they went into a ground where group of kids were playing ball. " Hey guys look who I brought a new guy" Uraraka said and stopped playing, looked at them and started walking towards them. "Ochako San who is this" A girl with black hair which was tied up in ponytail, a beta with black eyes asked,yoamomo"this is izuku midoriya and starting from today he will be with us and in our pack" The brunett said "and few minutes ago all might officially declared him as his son so you have to behave" Everyone bowed down at the news said by mirio "um you all don't need to do that please raise up, I am just an omega" Said the greenett. "Yeah a dominate omega who is now chief's son" A alpha with hair in two colors, left side red and eye teal and right side white and grey eye, he had a scent of mint and cherry mixed together. " I am shoto todoroki and I am alpha, nice to meet you" Said alpha while shaking izuku's hand. " I am fumikage tokoyami and I am a beta" Said a child with black hair and red eyes(yes toko has human face) . " I am tenya lda and I am alpha" Said a kid with rectangle blue eyes and blue hair, he smelled like eucalyptus. "You can call me shoji and I am a beta" A kid with grey hair said. "It is nice to meet you all and I am izuku midoriya, a dominate omega" Izuku said in most friendly way and smiled bright as sun, that made the everyone even betas and omegas think' protect him and his smile at all cost' little izuku had everyone wrapped around his fingers on very first day. "Come mido chan let's play" Said ochako. Everyone started laughing and running towards the ground. Izuku also laughed and started running and was happy that everyone accepted him into their pack.
Flashback over
"So that's how I meet my pack, now tell me yours kacchan. I also want to know how a  hot headed alpha managed after separation and made his pack" "Well deku that is a story for another time" "Aww kacchan no fair tell me now means nowww plz " Izuku gave katsuki his big puppy eyes that the blonde could not resist so he decided to tell the greenett"ok fine but only to shut your mouth, god deku you didn't change" "Yup nor did you" "Yeah! I think you have to check your cuz I grew up really strong and handsome, don't you think deku~" At his words izuku had a blush over his face cuz what the blonde said was true and nor he grew up strong and handsome but also hot. "Yeah" Izuku mumbled so slow but katsuki heard and chuckled. And when he was about to ask how he ended up like that someone called them "izuku midoriya the head would like to meet you" Both of them looked at each other and confused. Katsuki was slightly pissed at jeanist for ruining his hang out with izuku
................................... X....................................

The scents of Bakusquad
Mina - periwinkle flower
Kirishima- breeze from the mountains
Kaminari- sunflower
Shinsou- thunderstorm rain
Jirou- lavender
Hanta- old wine

Hey guys I hope you like the chapter. Plz vote and comment and enjoy.
Words:1296