THE BAKUSQUAD

It was a peaceful morning in katsuki's pack/ village. Sun was peeking from the clouds, it has also woken up from it's dreamy night and it can't endure the sight of everyone sleeping.

So it's rays made their way from the clouds to a house in front of a big tree which also had nice garden and fencing and a wooden gate. It also have roses and tulips growing in the garden. The house was two story, with lower having a guest room, kitchen, bathroom, dining table and cushions, chairs to sit on. Then to go up it had stairs(ofc) and had another guest room and master bedroom. Where two fated mates were sleeping in each other's arms.

The rays made their way from window and kissed the blonde alpha's back. Beside the blonde, a greenett was sleeping peacefully as the rays didn't reach him to wake up, he was being protected by the blonde. See even in sleep he is protecting his mate.

Slowly katsuki's eyes started to open showing his crimson orbs. And the 1st thing he sees is the izuku sleeping peacefully in his arms, in his bed. His alpha was very happy and grateful at the sight in front of him, izuku was mumbling something and going back to sleep. Katsuki chuckled at this. So he sat up and balanced his head on his left arm and turned sideways to have a better look at this bunny.

Izuku was drooling, rays hitting his face and making him glow. His cheeks were in slight shade of pink and lips ever so delicate. Katsuki then had a urge to run his thumb over izuku's lips. So he cups izuku's cheek and then runs his thumb over his lips and my god they are so soft as cotton. Unconsciously katsuki was leaning in. He was starring at the lips so hard that he didn't notice that izuku was waking up. Just as katsuki was about to kiss him, izuku woke up and he saw crimson eyes starring right through his emerald eyes. Then he felt katsuki's soft breath and thumb over his lips and got a whiff of his scent, that's when he realized how close they were. "Um ka-kacchan you are way to close" That's what broke the spell that the blonde was under and thing is he didn't even care if he got lost in those damn emerald eyes."um sorry didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" "It's ok kacchan" "Hey let's get ready I have to show you around, you can go and take bath first,until I wash my face and your dress will be on the bed" "Ok".

Izuku goes inside and takes a bath, washes his face and other things. When he gets out he sees his dress on bed like katsuki said. He wears it but it felt a little loss, then he smells something and goes down to see and what he saw really did made his omega hungry. Katsuki fucking bakugou was wearing nothing but his shorts and he was making breakfast. Suddenly the room felt ten times more hotter. "Like what you see nerd" " Yeah definitely I like  you- your cooking" "Hmm definitely you do, now sit and let's eat" And as soon as izuku steps forward his .......

Pant falls down

Izuku is tomato red and katsuki is finding something to keep his pant in their place. He finds clips and adjusts izuku's pants and clips them, he realised izuku has really small waist and hourglass figure like girl. "Now we can eat and i will show you around" "Ok and sorry" "Tch no problem deku". Then they both eat their salad and drink their milk. " Oi deku you wait outside while I change" Izuku nods and goes outside and he is met with cool breeze, birds flying and Chirruping and sweet scent of flowers carried by wind. Few minutes later katsuki comes out and he is wearing a crop jacket with sleeves folded up, jeans, boots and is carrying his sword. Meanwhile izuku is wearing katsuki's white shirt which is constantly slipping  off his shoulders and black pants.

Then they go, katsuki explaining and izuku listening. Then they hear clashing. "Come on nerd this is where we practice". They go and see warrior fighting and then they see kirishima and sero combating, both shifting from their wolf form to human and back again. Shinsou and kaminari are talking something with mina and jirou. Then jirou notices them and everyone comes to meet izuku. "Hey bakubro/ bakubabe" Kirishima and mina in unison. "Morning bakugou" " Morning blonde " Said the rest and katsuki just hummed. Then they noticed greenett" Hey morning hmm" "Izuku midoriya" "Midobro/midobabe" Said the couples. "So this is your training ground" " Yup " Said the redhead. " But you don't need to use very often cuz I doubt if you know how to fight deku" Izuku was offended by katsuki's statement "I know how to fight but do you know how fight" That statement made others made them to cover their mouths,stopping themselves from laughing" Oh it's on nerd, hey shitty hair give him your sword" , the redhead does as told and gives his sword to izuku. Then they both go on ground to start their fight, they stand on the opposite side and....

Katsuki launches himself on izuku only for izuku to dodge. Then izuku moves fast and attacks from behind and katsuki jumps on sideways and takes few seconds to regain to his composure. He attacks and pushes him to fall back and attacks him again but izuku rolls away and attacks katsuki's  on his inner thigh, that makes katsuki's to fall back and izuku again attacks but as soon has he reaches katsuki, he holds izuku's leg and pins him down on ground and puts the tip of the sword izuku's neck"pinned you down deku". Both pants and take deep breaths and izuku raise his hands surrender, katsuki thinks he won and as he let his guard down izuku sweeped his leg and got on top of katsuki"no I pinned you down kacchan". Impressed by what happened, katsuki surrenders and they both get up. "Not bad nerd, I'm impressed" "Thanks kacchan". As soon as they go, izuku gets bombarded by compliments saying that was so good or nice job buddy or something in those lines. " Midobro that was awesome" "Yeah midoriya totally beated the blonde's ass " "Good job midobabe" "See don't underestimate the power of the dominant omega" The squad compliments. "Umm thax but i didn't get to know your names" "Oh sorry midobabe, let's me do the introductions, you is that red hair guy, he's ejiro kirishima, my mate and me mina ashido, that other blonde is denki kaminari and his mate is that purple hair dude hitoshi shinsou, and that black hair alpha is hanta sero and and violet hair girl is kyoka jirou and this blonde, angry ball of fire is katsuki bakugou and together we make The bakusquad " Then the bakusquad and izuku goes to the common area.
......................................X...................................
Hey guys I hope you love the story. Plz vote and follow me
Your author
Author-moon
Words:1201