MY DEAR OMEGA

Hey guys there will be smut in this chapter so i will put warning before it.
Milk is very good...................................

Well the days couldn't be more joyful and excitement and full of feeling content for izuku. Katsuki was literally spoiling him by doing his chores and whenever he asks why then he would get a soft look and the sentence 'you are my queen, and queens do not work and they are ment to be spoiled by their kings'.Everyday he would wake by katsuki giving him light kisses on his neck, then of his face and then lips. Katsuki would also make him breakfast, lunch and dinner, he would never be tired of his soon to be mate. Yes the days have been very good to him. But he got one problem.

His heat was near, very near actually that he can go into heat at any moment now and where is izuku currently right now. Well he is walking umm no more running or walking very fast and towards what. Of course katsuki fucking bakugou who grew soft enough to play with the kids because no one was around. They were playing tag and izuku thought of a real good idea. It was a good time to initiate 'THE CHASE'. (Well chase is a game that omega initiates, in this the alpha has to catch the omega in the given time by the omega to mate with the omega. If the alpha catches then yk they mate and if not then the alpha has to wait until next heat. Technically it is for fun and in this the alpha has to prove their worth to the omega).

"Kacchan i also want to play" "Fine deku come on" "But will you catch others too!?. ". That question confused the blonde alpha, I mean they are playing tag with the kids so of course he will catch everyone. " I mean of course deku we are playing tag" "But I want u to chase me only" Izuku emphasized chase more and released a bit a his scent which getting sweeter by a second and his pants were getting a bit wet too because of slick(a natural juice produced by the male omega to ease the pain, it also keeps the area clean and smells and taste like the Omega's scent but a little salty too)

Well when the blonde alpha got the scent of the omega he immediately let out a growl, which made izuku moan and whimper a bit. "Run omega" Which means lead the way in katsuki's language. Izuku immediately shifted into his half form with bunny legs, tails and ears and other features. He jumped run towards their house. Well katsuki too shifted into his full wolf form and sprinted behind the omega in heat. Izuku was beginning to feel the heat raise up in his body. So he has to go to his house soon.

They reached the house and the Omega's destination is the bedroom. Well before he could reach the staircase. The alpha blocked it. He was panting and growling and his eyes we're already dark with list prominent in his eyes. Izuku tried to get away but he couldn't. Then he felt the way of heat hitting him like a boulder. That's when he felt pain and started to whine and got on his knees, holding his stomach.

Katsuki it and got down. "Leave it omega, you lost and i got you, so how about I help u with getting the pain away. " Izuku accepted his defeat and let katsuki carry him to their bedroom,the carry was in the style of carrying the potato sack. His scent was getting stronger by second and katsuki was having a hard time controlling him from stripping the omega naked and ruin him on the staircase.

⚠️Warning smut⚠️

Katsuki opened the door of the bedroom and closed it. He gently putted the omega on the bed and started to strip. He threw his pants, boots, crop jacket, cape down on the floor and was left with his under wear with a huge tent showing.

He then started to nuzzle and pamper the Omega's neck with kisses,Kitten licks, small bites and started sucking to leave marks know as hickeys. After doing that he saw the face of omega which was already in shade of red and he was moaning and panting. "Those voice you are making are so cute, I want more" The alpha said and started to search for the Omega's sweet spot. When he sucked on the spot below izuku's scent gland, the omega let out and loud moan indicating the alpha that he Succeeded in his mission.