OUR SEPARATION

(I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS. this is the last time I am gonna say.)
.................
Mitsuki pov
Inko and kids went in the canal first then me, as we were running we heard hizashi scream and I went and hugged inko and izuku as her husband and his father was no more. Then I heard footsteps and I realized we were being chased. We ran and came to the end of canal. We got surrounded and I got into battle stance, I told inko to go to other side of bridge with the kids. And now I was alone I started fighting these bastards.
Inko pov
Me and the kids were halfway there when the members of lor were coming from the other side to catch us. Though I am a omega but if it comes to my pups, I won't go down without a fight. So I stood in front of my 6 yrs old izu and suki-chan and Kneeled down and kissed both their forheads and said I love them so much and take care of each other. Then I stood up and started to hiss, going feral.
3rd pov
As mamma inko fought she heard mitsuki scream and fell on her knees as she lost her bff and that a mistake bcuz soon a sword Pierced through her chest and she took her last breath. Soon the members were making their way to the kids, going to finish the bloodline the bloodline of bakugou and midoriya, but as they were about to reach them, the bridge wood beneath them broke and they fell into river. The members shrugged and went away, thinking the kids died from the fall. Izuku and katsuki fell far from other but they survived and as the river was flowing super fast there came a divider. A divider, wall that separated the omega from his fated alpha.
Katsuki pov
Oh no i have to get a hold of deku before the wall divides us. "Deku swim towards me and I will hold you, swim" As we swim to each other, I did not notice a big in front of me and I got hit on my head, saw black spots and heard him yell"kacchan!?" And darkness consumed me.............. I woke up and I saw a roof and a man with long neck. "Hey kid, you got lucky I was patrolling last night and saved you, found you on river shore by the way I am tsunagu hakamada, dominant alpha and this small village or pack's head. People call me best jeanist. What's your name and story, how did you end like that? " And I told him nothing but my namd and status and I noticed a presence missing then it hit me that missing presence was of "deku" "Huh" He said and asked much more in angry tone "deku! Where is he? I want my deku back to me"
Izuku pov
As I saw kacchan hit his head I screamed his name but it was too late as we got divide by the wall. And the flow got so strong that I drowned and blacked out.
When I woke up I saw a roof of a house and a man who had shiny blonde hair with two streaks and he was a dominant alpha. I got scared and scooted away from him. "Hey young boy, don't worry I won't harm. I found you on shore and brought you to my house and healed you. " I was still scared but my stomach growled and he chuckled, I felt embarrassed then he held an apple to me and I took it then I said thank you"by the way I am toshinari yagi, dominant alpha and this small village or pack's head. People call me all might. What's your name and story, how did you end like that" I trusted him and told him everything about myself, my village, attack, and kacchan. "Don't worry young midoriya, here you are safe with me and my pack and no one will harm you, and we will definitely try and find your friend." I nodded and I was happy that I was safe and they would help me to find kacchan. Soon I felt sleepy and yawned. "Sleep and after you wake up I can take you to a little tour of my village and you you can stay with me only. " He said then I said thank you and slowly drifted to sleep and thinking of our separation
................................... X................................
Words-755