VICTORY

3rd pov
It was a normal day in a normal small village/pack which was between the river in West and mountains in East. Everyone was doing their thing. A dominant wolf alpha with sandy blonde hair, with crimson soul piercing sharp wolf eyes with a body which could make Greek gods jealous comes back after petrolling the river side. He was bare chest with a red cape, jeans and boots. He had a sword hanging from his waist though why do he needs it when he can kill anyone with his sharp fangs and claws, this man was katsuki bakugou. Alongside him there is a omega with yellow long hair and black lighting streak he is denki kaminari. He is wearing a coat and hat with jeans and a sword. Seeing his mate and friend a alpha comes whose hair is purple and defies the gravity. He has dark circles under his eyes but that doesn't makes him less hot ,name's shinsou hitoshi.
Katsuki pov
Finally I am done with this shit. Today was also no luck. "Bro why do you always choose to petrol alongside the river? " The dunce face asked me"none of your goddamn business " I reply bcuz I petrol to find deku someday I hope so bcuz it has been 12yrs and no fucking sign of him, cuz that's where we both separated. I sigh as I see insomniac walking towards us a dunce face running and hugging his mate. I wish deku was here cuz he would do the same. Then we go to our common place where we eat, rest or do whatever fucking we want. I see the self proclaimed bakusquad already sitting and talking shit. I go and sit down " How was your petrol bakubabe" The girl that asks is mina ashido, aka racoon eyes she is a beta and has a mate who is ejiro kirishima aka shitty hair who is a dominant alpha wolf (alpha are wolf, betas are cats and omega are bunny) "shitty as always" That soya sauce is hanta sero he is a alpha, "sero got a death wish" And the girl who replies is kyoka jirou aka ears cuz she is a good listener and only one with a fucking brain. I was about to say something to soy sauce but then shitty hair comes and screams " Rouges on the border of the eastern hills" " Shitty hair go and informs jeanist about it and come back and rest of you hold your weapons and come with me" I shout and everyone does the same. Then we climb on our horses and and jeanist with his long ass neck though I respect him as he was the one to save me but I will never admit comes and says" Don't let them come near to village and finish it there. Good luck" He says " Don't tell me what to do" I reply with a scowl.
............... Time skip brought by horses.......
3rd pov
The bakusquad hids in the bushes so they can attack when the rouges come. "My legs are hurting by sitting like this" Kami says "babe hold a little longer then we can go home and have fun" Shinsou replied with a smirk and denki blushes. "Let me focus or I will let you die first" Jiro says with a hint of anger in her tone.
They both nod and sits back quietly. Then suddenly their is a movement in the opposite bushes and katsuki turns to jiro to confirm its the rouge and as soon as jiro nods her head signalling it's them. The bakusquad attacks the rouges behind the bushes. The battle was brutal. Some used their swords, some used their fist, some used their claws and fangs and some entirely turned into their animal forms. The battle was brutal but it was nothing for the bakusquad cuz they were thought by their sensei shota aiwaza  who was a dominant alpha, cold hearted and ruthless. Though he was ruthless cold hearted, he did care about his students. They were thought by such a warrior that's why the battle was piece of cake for them. When katsuki finally dug his fangs in the neck of the last rouge standing and ripped it off it was confirmed that they won. Though they were also hurt first thing on their mind was to celebrate their victory.
......... Time skip party time
All the villagers were here to celebrate the victory a young pack and it's leader. There was a huge dinner planned, drinks were there and they were singing the songs when warrior came back from the battle, they danced. At the end Some people got extra drunk and started doing crazy things or shouting or passing out or went home to fuck. Everything was nice and happy. But katsuki zoned out in his own world and started his imagination where he would come back a battle or war and his deku would come and hug him, stitch up his wounds and become sad and upset then he would console him and then they would celebrate their Victory  in most fuckable way.
................................... X....................................
Few characters that i forgot
Shoji(beta)
Mirio(alpha)
Tamaki(omega)
Yuga(beta)
That's all
Words:873