AMONG US

I was writing this chapter in train cuz I didn't have anything to do. Lol. Anyway enjoy and vote and follow.
Milk is good💜.........................................

"Let's camp here" Katsuki sat by after making to their rendezvous  which was between two rivers.

(The map if you don't remember

(The map if you don't remember. So they are at the base of the second river but the opposite side of shiggy's place. )

"So how are we going to attack them, can you revise the plan again" Denki asked.
"See it goes like this" Shinsou told his mate.
"1) we cross the river.
2) we go from the forest and attack when they let their guard down.
(Ik the plan's shitty but i couldn't come up with anything better so plz spare me, I am not good with plan😭😅🙏.)
"We will move at the break of the dawn" Said allmight. "Let's collect wood, water and food and put up shelters". Like that everyone went to do their respective responsibilities. Katsuki and the alphas went to hunt, betas went to collect wood and water, omegas(only pregnant omegas stayed at the village with some guardians rest come to fight, don't underestimate them)stayed here to built up the shelter. They become thirsty after doing the hardwork and betas didn't come back from collecting so they asked izuku to bring some water for them. So he went in search of the water.

When he got water, he filled the pot with it and....... Stayed there for a minute, feeling a bit nostalgic when their mothers would bring them with them to a night walks on full moon night. Then they would sit on rock and sing a little song.

"Summer in the hills
Those hazy days I do remember
We were running still
Had the whole world at our feet
Watching seasons change
Our roads were lined with adventure
Mountains in the way
Couldn't keep us from the sea-"
"Here we stand open arms"
A voice came from behind though he knew whose it was, without stopping he turned to see the red ruby eyed that belongs to his mate
"This is home where we are
Ever strong in the world that we made
I still hear you in the breeze
See your shadows in the trees
Holding on, memories never change"
they sang in unison, their voices syncing so well that it was like the nature itself was dancing on their tunes, izuku's slightly high pitched then katsuki's.

Then katsuki came from behind and sat, holding izuku tightly in his arms and kissed on his left temple. "You remember the song! " "Of course, how can i forget our mothers song" Then they sat in silence, enjoying the slight breeze on their faces and the full moon. "I miss them, do you think they would be watching us from the stars" "I miss them too, and yeah they would, our parents would so glad that we made this far" "Yeah" "You know I think our pack will miss us if we won't get back between I want to make you remember my shape and make you scream my name so let's go back" Katsuki nibbled izuku's ear. "Then I shouldn't make my alpha wait should I?!" Izuku said with a smirk and grabbed katsuki by his hair, pulled him down for a passionate and raging love make out session. "Yeah you shouldn't" Katsuki growled and pinned izuku on ground to have his way with him.

Time skip to morning, time to battle

The pack crossed the river and was moving deep into the forest so they can climb on tree. Pack A would lure the enemies into the forest and Pack B would attack from trees. Everything was going according to plan

'Whoosh'  'kichik'

Ok their plan was ruined and the enemies were heading towards them. They were now a alpha down and the it was raining arrows now, the enemies came with full preparations. "RETREAT THE PLAN HAS BEEN COMPROMISED" all might yelled and everyone was running backwards.

When they reached their camp, they rested and treated the wounded . They were sad and angry and in katsuki's case he was furious, he could feel his mate's sadness and that made his Protectiveness come out. He wanted to kill those bastards but also comfort his omega.

"There is a traitor among us" Kirishima said "cuz the plan was foolproof and there was no way they could have sensed our presence" He continued. That got everyone thinking. Then suddenly izuku remembered something.

"The night on which we are planning, after everyone went to sleep. I heard someone moving and heard talking them with pigeon. Their scent was purple grapes and honey" "Purple grapes and honey huh" Katsuki said and looked towards the place where yuga was sitting. Only for him not to be there. "CATCH HIM!! " He roared and sero, kirishima and shinsou turned into wolves and chased him down. After catching yuga and literally dragging him here and dropping him in front of now very furious alpha, he could not do anything but to cower in the presence of such a dominant aura.

Katsuki was about kill him by breaking his neck but izuku came in front of him. "Kachan there should be a reason why he did this, please let me talk to him" "Fine but if he tries anything, I will kill him" "If he tries I will kill him myself" Izuku glared at yuga with the same dominance. No wonder he is the mate of The katsuki bakugou and a dominant omega in that. "So tell me yuga-san why did you do that? "

Flashback time

Everywhere was fire, people running for their lives or lying dead on ground. Aoyama family was hiding themselves in their small house, making no noise. They were hiding in a underground pit, it was their storehouse for winters.

After the things and noise calmed down and they thought they were safe, came out. Ohh but that was their biggest mistake, his parents got beaten down and were now sitting at their knees. As soon as  the rouges started to move towards yuga, his father yelled and offered the rouges that they would do anything just do not kill or harm his family. The rouges thought and brought them to shigaraki.

"You would do anything, and become my slaves" "Yes, but please spare us our lives" Yuga's father said. "Fine then, how about your son became a spy for us, you see their these two packs that are really getting on my nerves and i want to get rid of them, so the plan is your son would go, live with them and tell me their plans and you two here would be my slaves n prisoners " With a sinister smile he moved towards 10yrs old yuga and told him that he would kill his parents if he doesn't follow what he says.

Yuga has to agree, to protect his parents and like that he told katsuki's pack everything to shigaraki and now their plan too.

Back to present

"You did what you had to do to protect your family so we forgive but from now you will do as we tell you to do, don't worry we won't let them hurt your parents. Just do as we say" Izuku said with confidence.

Katsuki continued who was now calmed down and understood "don't worry, after we win, will get your parents back, you shitty traitor among us "
.......................................... X.............................

Hey lovelies I hope you like the chapter, enjoy, read and follow and we are coming to an end of the book. The final battle between shiggy's army and these two packs. Who will win? Follow for more updates. Between our pikachu's bday is coming with that a book too. You all are invited to the party.

Your author
Spade queen kazumi.

Words:1312