REUNION

"Deku"
That one word, the nickname given to him by a child hood friend of his never shook him to his core like this anytime before. That voice which called him was foreign yet so familiar to him. Izuku midoriya a dominant omega, bunny who just escaped from the evil found himself to be sitting in couch of the village doctor in the blonde's village. He was thankful to any God out there that they stopped him from Escapeing again before he could meet his childhood best friend who was separated from him, 12 years ago in a battle between his clan and LOR, the battle which made him orphan and homeless until he was founded by yagi toshinari Or 'all might' cuz he was one of the greatest warrior of his time. As he served as the chieftein of UA kindom.

When izuku was found by all might, he adopted him as his own son. He thought him how to ride horse, cook, catch a fish, use bow and arrow, hunt, command the people and tell them their work even though deku was a omega, read the sun to tell time, study the stars and tell which way was home and most importantly how to fight. Self defense and offence both, as izuku had a slender body and hour glass figure. All might thought him how to be fast and merge with the shadows, what are the weak points of the body that will make anyone drop on their knees. He also had a practice of controlling his scent and not get affected by other alpha scent. He was strong against all kinds of scent. Except from one which would make him feel calm, peaceful,happy, which would make him feel safe, the scent which he loved from his childhood and could not forget about, the scent that he and his omega both yearned for. The scent of

Firewood and caramel

The scent of his childhood friend, his protector, his alpha. As soon as he got a whiff a this scent he physically got relief and came back to his sense, and when he looked to see where the voice came from he could not stop the tears coming from his eyes. He said a name that the blonde alpha was yearning to hear, In a voice he couldn't forget even in his dreams. I voice that belonged to his omega.
"Kacchan"
As soon as deku saw kacchan, he stood up even if the doctor was telling him to rest, don't stress himself, he stood up and ran towards katsuki who was also in tear cuz he finally found the missing piece of his soul and heart, the person who was always on his mind even though he didn't knew where that person was.

Izuku lunged towards katsuki and katsuki caught him, and was holding him like if he don't hold him tight he might loss him again. Same was izuku doing, he was hugging katsuki like his life depends on it, like if he leaves him he might wake up from this dream and find himself in the dungeon where he was tortured, and he definitely didn't wanted this beautiful dream where he finally reunited with his kacchan to end. So he hugged hkm tightly. Both of them took deep breath of each other's scent to calm down their fast beating heart. Then looked into each other's eyes which confirmed them that this was not a dream.
Then izuku putted his hand on katsuki's cheek and cupped it "Kanchan it's really you" "Yes deku it's me " Both said with their own sobs and sniffles. Then izuku move a bit back to tak a good look on katsuki's body and oh man he really wished he didn't cuz he was not blushing but his body was on fire, heart beating so fast that it might really explode, his mind instantly going into dangerous places and his mouth started to water by the sight in front of him. Katsuki had a God like body.
Katsuki,he had a sun kissed fair skin with muscular build like a warrior, he had a six pack,izuku could see, cuz he wasn't wearing anything but his ripped jeans and boots. He also a tattoos on his biceps, shoulder board,arms big enough to cage izuku, his jaw was sharp, sandy blonde spikey hair which fell on all right places and looked unapproachable but was actually soft like the blonde himself, there were scars but that didn't make him less attractive but made izuku feel even more hot, he also had ear piercing on his both ears which was rubies, just like his eyes. Those red ruby eyes of his which can be soft and can hold such a intense gaze, his light pink lips that was making izuku feel something,and then izuku's eyes went down had he saw katsuki's V-line after that izuku thought that he might faint.
"Deku" And that voice that was hoarse but so gentle yet same time that izuku can hear for his whole life and won't get tired of. Katsuki really grew up and become tall, handsome and powerful
"Deku, DEKU" that shout made izuku come out of which ever trance he was and look at slightly worried alpha"I thought you were still high bcuz of the medicine but doctor told me you okay now so let's go, can you stand?" Izuku nodded and tried to stand up but his legs didn't help him so he was about to fall but two strong arms caught him" Clumsy as ever I see tch, don't strees yourself and let me carry you"katsuki said and lifted izuku up in bridal way"no kacchan  you don't need to"izuku tried to protest but it was to late, katsuki already lifted him up and was heading outside, izuku couldn't do anything so he putted his arms around katsuki's neck and hidded his face in the crook of katsuki's neck and took his scent to calm his racing heart.
"We are going my place and you are going to stay with me. I will also bring you something to and drink. You can wear my cloths too. We have many things to do tomorrow and many things to catch up and make up. Deku let me take care of you cuz I finally found you. "
After that how can izuku say not to his friend who he grew so close to and he himself wanted to stay with blonde to have a peaceful night for 1st time in weeks, to make sure blonde will be with him in the morning when he will wake up,to make sure this reunion would still be real.
.....................................x..................................
So in 3rd pov it will be katsuki and izuku but in their pov it would kacchan and deku. Cuz I think only deku has the right to call katsuki 'kacchan' and same with katsuki.
Anyway enjoy, vote and comment.
Have a good day guys
Words:1171