SEND YOU TO FUCKING HELL

Hey you all are you ready for the last fight. Are you excited about it. I am cuz my first story is coming to end. Omg anyway enjoy and don't forget to vote.you can play the song from the start.

Milk is very hot......................................

Recap......

"Huh I am disappointed that you all started without. I mean you can't start the show without the man behind all of it. Well let me just tell you that the beginning of the end has arrived,I am gonna wipe you all from the face of the world. Be ready for your death.The judgement day has come" Shigaraki said.

Back to the present

Everyone was looking at the evil leader of league of rouges, shigaraki tomura. Mam in his all glory, wearing nothing but a red torn cape and some pants. He has his swords, axes, daggers and metal claws. His boots also has small daggers at the end of his tips. His ears and tail, his half wolf form is indicating that he is seconds away from losing his control. His eyes glowing red and white hair with hint of sky blue color flowing wild with the wind. Man got some good body though, indeed he is a alpha.

"Well I have to say that it's very rude of you to invade my house like that and break my beautiful door, don't you know how to knock" Shigaraki said with huff(it's occ a lot I can say). "BASTARD IT'S OUR HOME THAT YOU STOLE WITH TREACHERY AND COWARDNESS, A TRUE WARRIOR NEVER STABS FROM THE BACK" Katsuki yelled releasing his dominate anger pheromones. "Boy please, shut up if you don't want to die" Shigaraki was annoyed and they were getting on his last nerve. Then suddenly a rock hit him and he turned towards the rock thrower, izuku. "Who said we are gonna die instead we are gonna beat you and wash you like fucking ragged clothes" Now we all know that we our cinnamon roll curses he is angry and right now he.is.damn.pissed.off.

Shigaraki had enough, "fine if you want bloodshed then I will give you one hell of a war. " Shigaraki threw 4 to 5 bottles which carried a black mist. And when it broke the mist was so thick that it separated everyone.

Now we have katsuki, kirishima with shigaraki; izuku, tsuyu, uraraka with toga;jirou, tokoyami, mic with hawks; shoji, yuga with twice; denki and shinsou with compress; shoto and ilda with dabi; midnight ,mina ,sero with kai; best jeanist, aiwaza and all might with nine.

The mist was still thick, but izuku could talk with katsuki with the help of mental bond.

'Kachan! Kachan! Are you okay, where are you, I am fine with ochako, asui, and toga ugh. Between who are you with, whom you are fighting kachan answer can you hear me- '

'Deku stop Mumbling in my head, yes I am ok, slightly injured, I am with shitty hair and gonna battle against the last boss fucker, dry skin'

'Kachan! Plz don't battle, let's find everyone and re group so we can beat them together, plz kachan don't do it plz I love you plz'

'No deku, the mist is too thick. We will not be able to find each other through this, I have to do this'

'Kachan plz-'

'Love you too, and if I die, live for me'

'NO PLZ KACHAN-'

Katsuki blocked the connection leaving izuku in darkness. "Oi shitty hair you ready for this, ready to die" " Of course bro, I will die a glorious,manly death but won't go down without a manly fight" "Hell yeah Let's beat the this fuckers" They both start running and then jump in the air with a battle cry "AAAAAHHH"

Meanwhile with izuku.....
Izuku pov(😗)

Shit kachan switched off the link, what the fuck he is thinking, once I get him I will kill him myself. My eyes are burning with the tear and my sore pheromones were being released. "Deku kun what happened" "Ochako San kachan blocked link, I am so worried ochako San" "It's ok midoriya chan we will find them" Asui San and ochako San comforted me. "Not so soon until you beat me you can't go anywhere" A voice of a girl came. She had blonde hair and yellow eyes. You know what fuck it I could care less right. Got more important things.
"You know I had enough of your bullshit, I am gonna beat you to your place" With that me, uraraka, asui San went to attack her.