JUDGEMENT DAY

Hey guys, the story neared to it's end. I hope it is good so far. Listen to the song when the war begins. Don't forget to vote. I don't mind if you start it from the beginning.

Milk is really nice 💜..............................

Today is the day, the day when the fight between the good and bad will begin. The fight which would ask for sacrifices for a bright future, the day when they would take everything back which was stolen from them, the fight which will end up in coloring the earth red, IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Katsuki and his pack along with dekusquad and all might and other warriors of their clan and the villagers who are powerful or dominant alphas are heading towards the evildoer shigaraki's castle. They are heading from the front of the castle because yuga delivered the a false message to shigaraki tomura.

✨start the song here✨

Flashback

"Ok so we need yuga San to send a false information to shigaraki " Izuku send while looking at the map. " But he always sees through my lies and when I lie he hurts my parents, he also threatened me that if I lie again the he will kill my parents" Yuga was crying, it was the same night when he got caught. They have to deceive them somehow so they can surprise attack, help yuga to save his parents and to kill shigaraki.

Everyone was thinking so hard that denki's brain must have short circuited that he fainted although his mate shinsou caught him. "Then how about we tell them we are coming from the North front, like that he will get confused that are we coming from North or the front" Katsuki said with a confident and suggestive tone. "Well that's a good plan kachan".

And with that shigaraki got a false message . And everyone thought it was successful.

Back to current time

"Well I sure hope that we were able to confuse that bastard, just you wait for a surprise attack" Sero said with a grin.

By the time they reached the front of the castle, they had to admit that it was a very big and beautiful place in which a demon resides.

But it was totally different from their childhood. It was no longer green gardens but arid lands filled with sand,no longer a small yet beautiful clan home but a huge sand castle still pretty(hehe) and it was so unfamiliar to them. Katsuki and izuku felt familiar yet a stranger to this place. Anyway when they will get this place back, they will make a lot of renovations and bring back the green.

So everyone was know nearly the castle, they were nervous, anxious, scared but also confident, excited and full of Adrenaline. With the weapons in their hands, they ran. They were so fast that they almost got near to the door but it's when I a arrow came and stuck somebody and became the reason to his death.

Everyone stopped, frozen on their places. "You really though I wouldn't caught with your lie huh, you pathetic slave". The voice which brought shiver to everyone's spine especially yuga because he knew to whom that voice belonged. Next thing you know is the falling of the bodies from the top of the castle's boundary walls. The bodies were of yuga's parents. A dreadful shriek and scream came from yuga's mouth. And he sat on his knees bended and crying, saying something, apologizing over and over. The omegas who came with them to fight comforted him.

"Your punishment for disobeying your master again" Shigaraki broke out in a menace laugh. " SHIGARAKI COME OUT, YOU COWARD AND FIGHT US, WE WILL SEE WHO IS POWERFUL" all might yelled from the pain.

And as soon as he said that, arrows were raining down the small clan, but their reflexes were good so they immediately covered themselves with a sheild to protect themselves. But the sheild did not stand for longer. And the blood shed started , many of them dying. All might could not control his anger which is being fuel by his sadness that also have him enough strength to run towards the main big gate of the castle and Detroit smash it. The gate fell down in big chunks of wood. And everyone invade the castle, the castle was on it's way to ruin.

As soon as the clan entered the castle the they were attacked by the soldiers which were nothing compared to the strength of thr dominant alphas, strong omegas, warrior betas. Everyone was Continuously fighting, covered in dirt and blood which might theirs or others but still I was a big mess inside the castle.

Shoto was fighting with his dabi who is his own brother well let me give you a bring sketch what happened with the brothers.

Endeavor abused his children and wife(yes in this au too he is a ass) touya was fragile and so tiny when he was born, even after growing up his rib cage was kind of visible, endeavor ignored his other too kids because they were weak. But shoto was born healthy and he was a fast learner so instead of giving the can't throne to touya he decided to give it to shoto which made touya leave his house but before he could comeback for throne that house was no longer. He then vowed to kill whosoever did this to his destiny and kill shoto to rebuild his big clan.
(This touya is without Staples, burns, and black hair. He has red hair and fair skin so he wears a clock with hoodie and mask to hide his identity).

"I am gonna kill you shoto todoroki and take what belongs to me" Dabi aka touya growled and changed into wolf form and shoto did the same thing. Ilda also came to help shoto

Meanwhile......

Uraraka and mina were fighting toga, tsuyu was fighting with twice,tokoyami and denki were fighting with hawks, kirishima and shinsou were fighting with kai and his friends. Katsuki and izuku were battling with 'nine' (I don't know villain's name). All might and best jeanist were fighting kai and his man, the heroes were powerful so were the villains because it was after all full moon night and rouges are powerful on those night and day too. Between the villains were getting their power from a certain plant based drug too. So they were being a problem for the heroes.

Everyone were fighting so hard and so focused that they forgot the main villain who just got enough high on that drug that he could wipe a whole clans.

'Boom' a fire catapult just dropped it's bomb and everyone froze. And on the other side of destruction it was one and the only villian who is the main reason for this war. The evil shigaraki tomura.
"Huh I am disappointed that you all started without. I mean you can't start the show without the man behind all of it. Well let me just tell you that the beginning of the end has arrived,I am gonna wipe you all from the face of the world. Be ready for your death.The judgement day has come"

....................................... X.................................

Hey guys the prologue of 'devil and it's tamer' is out. It's a dekubaku story. And in my stories reading the prologue is important. Between shiggy has entered the fight. What will happen next and will dabi reveal himself. Stay tuned.
Btw it might be showing 22 but it's the 21st part of this story

Your author
Spade queen kazumi

Words:1274