AMONG THEM

Hey guys I am back and resuming the story. So enjoy and vote.

🥛milk is good......................................

It was day of fun, love and joy for our bunny izuku midoriya, who just got marked and got claimed by his childhood friend and the best alpha around, katsuki bakugou. Oh boy his happiness was touching the sky or went beyond it. His smile was not going away, he was shining so brightly like sun. No one and nothing can take it away.

Today izuku woke up way early then katsuki and thought about having a bath in near pond and get ready for today and his mate too. So he went and washed himself, he also brought jasmine flowers to increase his scent too. He was relaxing and then all of a sudden he felt intense amount of anger and sadness. His mark was burning like it was on fire. So he did one thing any mate would do that is, to run and see his mate.

When he reached his house he was shocked by what he saw, katsuki was near to go feral and everyone was surrounding him to stop him from hurting anyone. So izuku pushed through the crowd and hugged katsuki hard. "Kachan stop, I am here and safe, please stop". When the near-to-going-feral alpha got the scent of his mate, he calmed down and hugged him with a death grip. " Shh it's ok i am here, I am here" Izuku said in a soothing voice. "Never ever leave me like that" "But i only went to bath kachan, I wasn't going to leave you, why were you so anxious" "I may know why! " Said the recovery girl.

"It is because you both just mated and the alphas go feral or near feral state if their mates are not near them in the first week of mating. They get overprotective, they see everyone as a threat even family members so everyone has to be alerted and shouldn't go very near to omega. " "So why did I feel his anxiety? " Asked the greenett.

RG(recovery girl) thought for a minute and looked at the bite mark and saw the initials of the first name of katsuki on the bite mark of izuku's mark and initials of first name of izuku on the bite mark of katsuki's mark. Then she understood what happened.

"That's because you two are fated mates" She concluded shocking everyone around, cuz a pair being fated is a rarity. If a pair is fated then the mates can feel each other's emotions and can use telepathy to communicate depending on the bond strength. This also proves the how strong the love for each other is. Both of them looked at each other and smiled.

Time skip bought you by lazy author

Everyone were talking and eating. Izuku got his place fixed between katsuki's legs or on his lap though he didn't minded it. He actually enjoyed the attention he was getting. That's when a person came running, all drenched in blood and broken limbs. That startled everyone around and also alerted them too. Bakudekusquad went to help him and asked what happened and what he told them, bewildered them.

They ran and had a hard time believing what they saw. The river bank was soaked in blood. The anonymous smell was still present. Katsuki pulled izuku closer. And the bodies were there too but of their people. This angered the chief when they told him.

"We have to do something about it, this can longer continue" Said all might while sitting in the chief's throne, in the council hall. "We have to take back what is ours" "We will no longer like to be in shadows, we will show them what we can do if someone messes with us" "And how are you going to do that" Asked the black hair man, shota aiwaza. "They have a big army enough to kill us all and not to mention they are rouges, they won't hesitate to tear us apart if we don't work and fight hard and what about our phenomenons and between there are only few among us who can actually take on their samurais." With that aiwaza concluded.

"Then we have to work fast and smartly" Katsuki said walking near the map on table. "Young bakugou please share what do u have on mind" "Well...... To reach that bastard's place we have to cross to main rivers flowing in the region, after that their is a dense forest and mountains. The wind from the North mountains will carry our scent away from the evil territory and we will camp at the second river bank. The forest will provide advantage if we use a gorilla warfare method like hiding in trees and attacking and other methods and then at right time we can kill him and take our village back"

 The forest will provide advantage if we use a gorilla warfare method like hiding in trees and attacking and other methods and then at right time we can kill him and take our village back"

The rough design of the map

"It's a good strategy I would, so when should we start the plan" All might asked "I would say we start right now, packing things up and making our weapons sharp and in this war every alpha, beta and strong omegas will participate. THIS IS A WAR, AND WE WILL TAKE WHAT'S OUR" Katsuki yelled with a fist up in air"YEAH".

So with that everyone motivated, they started to pack things up. Weapons like swords, katanas especially, iron claws, bow and arrows, and even a scythe which aiwaza and shisou had, no one had idea from where they got them and spears and shield and armor total war material was with them. Then they packed food, shelter material like rags, clothes big blankets and woods too.

With everything settled they all came to the common area and sat around the bonfire. "So let's revise the plan" Katsuki said and started to tell the plan again. Everyone listened closely and remembered their roles and what they have to do. After the revision, everyone ate and went back to their homes to have a last look at the houses because after that no one knows when they will get the chances again.

"So tomorrow is the day" Todoroki said with sigh. "Yeah tomorrow we will start at dawn and reach there after one whole day" Katsuki said "so let's go and sleep, we should preserve our energy for the walk and fight. " Izuku with a yawn. "So the children and the few omegas will stay here with RG and shoji right" Kirishima asked and ilda said yes. "All right tomorrow is a big day so let's go and sleep" With that everyone went back to sleep except from someone, who was busy writing the plan on a slip of paper, rolling it and tieing it the Pigeon legs and making it fly away to shigaraki.

While everyone was sleeping, they didn't know that there was a traitor among them.
....................................x......................................
Hey i am kinda confused between having a happy ending or killing these two and having them reincarnated into modern gen and making them remember and love each other just like the title.
Give me your opinion what do u think what should I do.
Enjoy vote, comment and follow.
Words:1205