✨EVEN AFTER DEATH

Hey guys, after this chapter it will be author's note plz read it . I am so sad and excited at the same moment. God my first story has come to a end. 🙃🙂😣anyway the final fight is here and the aftermath too. Enjoy and don't forget to vote.

Milk is good.............................................

Recap
"Ugh so sweet that my teeth will decay. You know what go and have sex in my guest room and i will wait for you. Go one" Izuku giggled and katsuki smiled" Yeah the offer seems nice but.... " Izuku paused and katsuki completed " We will do it after we beat your ass and send you to fucking hell "

............................................................................

Katsuki, izuku, kirishima were the ones who were standing and ready to fight shigaraki. They all thought now that they have outnumbered him they are gonna win this. But oh how wrong they were, the moon rose up to it full glory, the drink that the rouges took before coming to the battle only worked when full moon would cast it's light on them. Now that it happen, all the rouges started to lose all their control on their alphas.

They all grew upto 2x of their size, more muscular and their powerful half forms, they lost their communications skills though. They were totally like werewolves. With that said shigaraki let a howl, ear piercing growl, inhuman. Everyone has to shut their ears to prevent bleeding.

"Fucking shit grew to more of big asshole" Katsuki growled lowly, "well looks like we have to take care of this one, damn this is gonna be hard bros" Kirishima sighed and started to gather his angry fir his top powerful half form. "Deku you go away" "Kachan i told you to stop worrying about me, if we are gonna die, we are gonna die together. I love katsuki bakugou" With that said izuku hugged katsuki" I love you too deku" They shared a small kiss after that those three changed into their powerful half forms(don't underestimate the power of a bunny ~miriko)

They were having a intense starring contest before starting the fight. The one to break it was shigaraki.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" "GRRRRRRR" with that these three started to fight

Meanwhile with all might

All might pov.
Oh no this guy is so strong and now he has shifted into his powerful form, his alpha is in control. My alpha has gotten weak over years. Aiwaza has lost his leg.
Jeanist is also injured badly especially his hands. Damn it's upto me and my alpha.

'Hey sleeping alpha wake up, you got one more fight left in you? '
'Yeah the fire of the will to protect our people, righteous , peace and just are still in me even if they embers right now. '
'Good so take control of me now and let's protect our people'
'Roger that, but you know what will happen if you do that'
'Yes I am aware that after I use your help, my heart will stop and i will die as we are getting old and we don't have that much of strength and to be in dominant half form it takes a lot of energy from the soul itself'
'You still wanna do it?
'Yes now let's do it'
'Ok goodbye toshinari yagi'

With that said allmight uses his all strength from his core to take his dominant form. After that his alpha takes it over. Aiwaza and jeanist looking at him, aiwaza has tears because he knows what will happen but he was in no state to stop him. All might needed his salvation, he lived upto 70 years that's a good age to die.

The battle between them was brutal, nine almost was able to tear all night's head off but all might survived that and smashed nine so hard on the ground the it created a small crater and nine's head smashed up. After that all might cones back and falls dead on the ground. A great leader has fallen that day.