part 12

Rising Tensions

She didn't know what else to do, she had no idea  why was so hard for her to get a job, she had finish college, she had work at Queen industries, she had work at two different coffee shops before that and when she was a tennager she had work at a ...

She didn't know what else to do, she had no idea why was so hard for her to get a job, she had finish college, she had work at Queen industries, she had work at two different coffee shops before that and when she was a tennager she had work at a book shop near to her house, she knew 10 different languages, she was a perfect student. she could do anything and still she could find no job for her. After she left from the guy that called her a liar she called the police on him, she later called Joe to ask him about it and he said that they close the place, she didnt care she just wanted to make sure that the jerk got what he deserved, and he did.

After she left that place she went and tried to apply to others and she still didn't have any kind of luck, she didn't know what to do, she knew that she had a job back at Oliver's company, or at least she thinks she does, she didn't know anything at that moment.

After a long day looking for a job she decide to go at jitters, she wanted to talk to her friend, at the road she had the phone on her ear as she talk to Felicity, "i don't get it Fel, i have everything, anyone is going to need, i can do pretty much everything, yet i still have no luck at this thing" she tells her best friend.

"Try to relax, you have time, you just started, if you need I can talk to Ray about having him hire you for a facility the company has in Central city" Felicity said to her. She look ahead looking at the coffee shop she is planning on walking in soon

"I really appreciate it, but i think that i have to move on, make a new beginning, i moved away from the city so i need to move away." she start walking to the coffee holding the doors open, she greed Iris as she walk to her direction "I need to go, i am going to do some more work hunting but i'll call you when i can, thank you again" she said, only hearing Felicity telling her that it was nothing before hanging up, she walk to iris as she was talking to one of her coworkers

"I kinda miss having him around" she heard Iris' friend say as she walked to her.

Iris hugged her, "hi" she said smiling at her. The three turn around as they see the door open and a man calling Iris name.

"Long time no see" he said before looking at Emma the girl sending dargers at the man as soon as she recognised who he was "Emma, i got to say that you, you look amazing" he told her as she walked to the two.

"I could say the same but I just can't see it" she told him, smirking at him.

"I live out in Keystone. The west side. You should stop by sometime" he told her winking at her, she put a hand over her mouth so she won't throw up

"That is nice of you but i think i'll pass" she said smiling fakely at him, she turned her attention to Iris who was watching the scene not as confident as her friend. But when she saw that both of them were looking at her she turned her frown to a worried smile, trying to make herself look less worried, which to Emma's eyes didn't work.