damn

Hey guy I added something new this audio thing so where you see the little microphone music button if you press it it will sing along with you anyway enjoy

Caesar thought it would be best if he called his mom to pick up Huey Jazmine him and Cindy and Riley. Everyone except Ava.

Jazmine POV:

We were waiting on Caesar mom when Ava walked you to me. Then looked at Huey. " so i guess you got what you wanted" she told me then grinned. Cindy growled "but guess what I still haven't got what I wanted" with that Ava raised her fist and punched me in the face. It was so fast I did no what happened.

I looked up holding me cheek. Cindy was being help back by Huey and Riley. Caesar came to help me up. "What you just gonna sit there you little pussy." Ava said. I growled then got up walked you to her punching her in her nose making it bleed. Then I heard everyone say "HOLY SHIT!"

Ava held her nose then I tackled her to the ground punching her over and over. At this point Caesar ran over and held me back. "What now how you were over talking about how ima halfbreed now you got a broken nose. now what Bitch!" I yell . Ava got got up and Caesar let me go Ava pulled my hair and knead me in the stomach then when I was on the ground she kick me in the side. Huey let Cindy go.

"What fuck man why you let her go she gonna kill that Bitch" Riley yelled. Cindy ran up to Ava then tackled she and punch her then got up kicked her then pulled her up by her hair and pimp slapped her over then knead her in the stomach. Then dropped her on the ground making her fall on her back.

Cindy dusted herself off. "There that bitch won't come back now" she grinned I think she spoke too soon. Ava got up with a hella big stick and smacked Cindy on the head with it nocking her out. Riley had to be held back. "Come on man you can't hit girls" Caesar said holding back along with Huey help. "I don't hit girls I hit bitchs" Riley said back.

Then I got up and put Ava in a head lock them fell to the ground with her still in the head lock. "Let..gasp me go!" Ava let out. She got light head and stop struggling and dropped her arms I let go and got up and she fell to the ground and started to catch her breath. Then Caesar mom drove up and opened the door.

"Caesar what happened to you and your friends" she said in her Jamaican accent. "Long story ma, can you drop us all off at Huey's" he asked all we all got in Cindy still unconscious over Riley shoulder to put her in the car.leaving Ava on the ground.

Huey POV:

We all got to my house and Riley put Cindy on the couch she was starting to wake up. Caesar dragged me and Riley in the kitchen leaving a jazmine and Cindy in the living room "guys I think we.should do something for the girls to say sorry" Caesar suggested " like what" I asked. He smiled

Next thing I now I'm in a suit along with Riley and Caesar standing in front of the TV singing ,well mouthing really. Ne-yo never know I needed. Caesar was head singer since it was he died his idea and me and Riley were the back up that follow his lead.

The song start and we start to mouth.

"Ohh for the way you changed my plan, for being the perfect distraction"

" for the way you took the idea that I had everything that I wanted to have, made me see there was something missing" Caesar mouthed

"Oh yeah" me and Riley joined in.

" for the ending of my first begin"

"Ooo yeah yeah ooo yeah yeah oooooo"

"And rare and unexpected friend"

"Ooo yeah yeah ooo yeah yeah ooooo"

" for the way you're something that I'd never choose ,but at the same time something I don't want to lose"

"And never wanna be without ever again"

Then we all tossed of are suit jackets and mouthed "

your the best thing I never knew I needed"

The girls broke out into laughter

I was done then and walked away making the girls laugh harder. "Aye why his gay ass get to quite" Riley said Caesar shrugged then song still playing and in the back ground.

Jazmine ran up to me in the kitchen "aww Huey that was so cute" she said I looked at her busted lip and red eye " dose it hurt" I asked "huh" she said as she tough her lip then gave me a shrug.

"Here" I gave her a wet rag. She smiled then put on her lip whipping. "Hey Huey" she asked. "Yeah" I said "you know Cindy and I recorded that hole thing and its on Instagram and snapchat" she giggled. I sighed that madd her laugh more.

"Aye take if off" I head Riley yell from the living room then saw a laughing Cindy run past and upstairs with Riley running behind her. " Riley don't be mad your a star now" Caesar yelled walking into the kitchen with us.

"Hey jazzy did you like Huey's little performance" he asked smiling. "My performance it was you idea" I raised my eyebrow. Jazmine started to giggle "you guys are crazy" Jazmine said walking out the kitchen.