its over

Jazmine POV:

I decided that I should give Huey sometime to cool down after what happened. I just came home that day and fell asleep trying to forgot what happened.... But that was a week ago.

Huey hasn't talked to me since that day. I tried to go over to his house and talk to him but he just ignores me then after a while of me trying to get him he will walk out the room not even looking at me. L-like I'm dead.

Thinking a bout this made my eye water. "Stupid Huey!" I screamed into my pillow crying. I heard a knock at my door. "Come in" I squeaked looking up and wiping my tears away showing my puffy red eye and tear stained face.

"Hi Honey" my mom said walking over to me sitting on my bed. I didn't say anything thing back. My mom sighed "jazzy baby did you try to go over and talk to Huey" she asked me. "YES I TRIED AND TRIED" I cried. "He ,he just ignores me" I said looking up at my mom tears poring down my face.

My mom gave me a sympathetic look. "I would try one more time and don't leave him alone till he speaks" my mom suggested. I nodded and sat up hugging her wiping my face before standing up and walking to my door.

I walked across the street and walking to the Freeman's house . I knocked on the door Mr. Freeman let me in and a walked to Huey room where Huey was sitting on his bed reading. "H-hi Huey" I said. No answer "Huey I tried of you ignoring me" I told him louder walking to him.

He got up and tried to walk to the door. I ran to it and blocked it. "No your not leaving" I told him. He looked down at me and glared at me that scared me shitless. It wasn't his normal scowl it was like a 'I'm goona kill you ' scowl "move Jazmine" he growled. "No" I said trying my best no to run. "I SAID MOVE!" Huey yelled. I jumped a bit at his voice.

I stude there shaking looking at him. Huey yelled in frustrating and walked over to his computer and and punched the wall behind it making his Malcolm x picture fall. I was scared out my mind. "We need to talk" I whimpered "there nothing to talk about" Huey said siting down at his desk.

"Huey please" I begged. "Leave Jazmine" he said calmly. "No I'm not leaving till we talk" I told him. I knew that he was getting really angry. "Huey I love you and I want us to stay together, I just don't know what to do , I don't know what I did" I sighed. "Jazmine why are you hear what do you want" Huey said.

"I-i-i want to be happy again" I told him. "Then go why are you here, go be happy" he turned around narrowing his eyes. "I want to happy with you" I my eye where starting to water. "No you don't if you did you wouldn't have to do anything thing with idiot" he told me . I know he was talking g about Tyler. "Huey I don't like Tyler I love you plus I only talk to him" I tried to explain.

He huffed. "Huey why are you so jealous" I asked. He narrowed his eye again. "Just let it go I love you not Tyler" I said. "Get.out" he grumbled. "No" I said back "GET.OUT.JAZMINE" Huey yelled. I jumped a bit then I felt angry swip over me then sadness" fine"I yelled before exploding in tears and running out slamming the door.

Huey POV:

As soon as Jazmine left I slumped down in my seat.

Ugh Jazmine, she trys to make me seem like the bad guys...maybe I am..no I have every right to be angry.

My train of thought was stopped when I looked at the power to the people sculpted mini Jazmine gave me when we were little.

Flashback