second warning

OK guys far warning there are some kinda dirty parts but like not all the way dirty so yea and the story kinda long if you like the long chapter but anyway hope you enjoy the story so yea byeeeeeee.

Jazmine POV:

I woke up in Hueys bed with everyone looking at me. I smiled and sat up I had a pounding headache. "Aww" I held my head. Huey smirked at me. Cindy sat on the bed. "Ya iight jazzy" she asked I nodded remembering why I passed out.

"Aye I'm talking to C bout dis whole thing see if she thinks she know who did dis" Riley said. I got nervous Tyler maybe in jail but he still scared the living cheese balls out of me. Huey nodded and Cindy walked out with Riley and shut the door.

Huey looked at me and smriked. "Glad your OK" he said. I sweetly smiled "yeah" I said. Huey kissed me and I smiled against his lips. I know Huey would roll his eyes. We broke apart. "Can I stay the night I don't want to go back home my mom and dad have been fighting more since I got out the hospital" I said sadly.

"Yeah sure" Huey nodded. He got up and went to his dresser he got a over sized t shirt and some of my panties I left cause I asked Huey to wash them when I actually bought backup clothes. He did and he handed them to me. "Go take a shower" he said with a smirk. I stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes.

I got up to take a shower.

Huey POV:

Jazmine left to take a shower I was going to wait for a bit after she's done cause she always uses up the damn hot water. Then I heard my phone go off I looked to see who it was when I saw a familiar number I growled at it.

Text convo

"Hi babe"
"What the fuck do you want!"
"Oh not much just need to talk"
"Why would I talk to you"
"I need to talk to you bout that green eyed bitch of yours"
"She's not a bitch!"
"Yea whatever I have to tell you something meet me by the hill at 8pm"
"That's ironic don't you think huey"
"I'll be there"

End

I sighed Jazmine has been out cold for awhile after Cindy came back at like 4:30 Jazmine woke up at 6:15 around now so Huey dosent have that long. Jazmine walked into the room with a nothing but a towel around her and her hair soaking wet. She smiled at me.

Damn Jazmine please get dressed I can't right now

I was worried that I might do something and be late to meet up with...her"Hi Hueyy" Jazmine said seductively. She sat next to me and started drawing circles on my chest with her finger.

Damn why now

"Uh Jazmine" I said. "Yesss" she innocently smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. "I have to take a shower" I said standing up. "Can I come" she asked. I raised my eyebrow at her. "You just got out" I told her. "Yea but I'm still dirty, I think you should help me clean" she bit her lip.

WOW OK then

I felt my cheeks get hot but i shook it off. "Jazmine why are you acting like this" I asked. "Like what" she played dumb. "Jazmine" I warned. She pouted "fine, Cindy is lucky she has a baby I guess I want one to, plus it will be fun" she smiled at the end. I sighed. "Jazmine we've discussed this all ready" I said.

"Can we talk bout it more with your shirt off" she smiled. "No Jazmine" I told her. "Please" she begged. "No" I firmly told her. "Fine, I'll just find another man that want to give me a baby" she teased. "Yeah if he trys I'll brake his face" I told her in a joking manner when in fact I was dead serious.