baby excitement

Jazmine POV:

Omg, omg so today Cindy asked me to go baby shopping cuz she doesn't know that much about about baby's, and I used to babysit, and so I guess she thought that I was like the perfect person. An- JAZMINE your rambling again stop and get on with the story. Sorry huey hehaha, so everybody is in Hueys living room

"Oh cin I'm so excited for you, can wait till I have a baby" I said. Cindy grinned at Huey. "Yea,huey" she said. Huey eyes widened then sunk in his seat. I just smiled. Caesar grinned at Huey. "Yep I bet if she a she will have Hueys fro" he chipped. Huey sunk in he seat in more. "Yep Huey and she would probably have your eye" hiro added.

"Y'all niggas gay " Riley said. "Ooo Jazzy she might have a mix of your and Hueys eyes green with a wine trim" Cindy grinned. "Ooh now I'm even more excited" I looked at Huey was scowling at everyone. "Aww Huey please" I asked he looked at me then his eyes widened. "No Jazmine" he said. "Whyyyyy" I whined. "Cuz your 17 teen" he frowned.

"I'll be 18 in a couple months" I smiled. "Jazmine no we haven't even had sex, why do you want a baby?!" He asked. "Cuz there cuties" I grinned. It must have been funny cuz every one in the room except Huey burst into laughter. Huey sighed. "No" is all he said.

"We just fucking with a McHater" Cindy laughed. "Come on jazzy lets go" she told me."OK" I jumped up and was so excited I nearly ran out the door. "This is gonna be so much fun" I said. Cindy sighed "lets just go OK" she said. I nodded. Then I blew a kiss to Huey. He rolled his eye. I giggled and ne and Cindy walked out.

"So how we gonna get there" I asked. Cindy pulled out keys. "I borrowed my mom's car." She said with a grin. I nodded and she point to the White lambo on the street.

Damn I never really noticed how rich Cindy was.

"Yea wanna drive" she asked me. "Um I don't know what if I scratch it" I asked. "Pssh don't sweat it we got 5 more at the house, my dad gets paper" she grinned then it faded away for some reason. "What, what's the matter" I asked. "Nun its just that there so busy getting paper and being hoe's they forgot bout me, but its cool I don't need they ass anyway" she growled.

I didn't know what to say I just kinda stood there looking at her with sad eyes. "I didn't me ta bum ya out jazzy come on let's go get the baby stuff." Cindy said. My grin came back. We hopped in the car I got in the driver's seat and Cindy got in the passenger side.I turned on the radio. Cindy immediately begin to sing the song.

"He said he came from Jamaica
He owned a couple acres
A couple fake visas cause he never got his papers
Gave up on love, f**king with them heart breakers
But he was gettin' money with the movers and the shakers
He was mixed with a couple things
Ball like a couple rings
Bricks in the condo
And grams to Sing Sing
Left arm, baby mother tatted
5-year bid up north when they ratted
Anyway, I felt him, helped him
Put him on lock, seat-belt him
Took him out to Belgium, welcome
Bitches this pretty, that's seldom
This box better than the box he was held in
I'm I'm Momma Dee in that order
I call him Daddy like daughters
He like it when I get drunk
But I like it when he be sober
That's top of the toppa
I never f**k with beginners
I let him play with my p***y then lick it off of his fingers
I'm in the zone"

I giggled as I drived and me and Cindy " man dats my shit" she grinned. Then I pulled up to woodcrest mall. I turned of the radio and we got off.
I grabbed Cindy's arm and excitedly sped walked into the mall.

Meanwhile.
Huey POV:

"Bruh Huey I can't believe Jazmine was actually considering to have a baby with you" Caesar laughed. "Yea man you should have seen your face" hiro grinned. "Nigga I can't believe you haven't hit that, that couldn't be you I would hit dat ass all the time" Riley shook his head. "And that's why your in the place you are right know with Cindy pregnant" I smirked.