Big date

Today the day me and Tyler had been planning this date for a week now. We are finally going to dinner its gonna be fun. It well help me forget about Huey. Then Jazmine got a texted.

Tyler: hey you want me to pick you up or you come and meet me?

Jazmine: I can meet you I have to do some last minutes stuff anyway.

Tyler: OK see you then

Jazmine: yep

Then Jazmine went to the mirror to put on make up that matched her pink dress. First she put on Foundation then pink lip gloss and pink eye-shadow and blush.

"Dang I looked good " she said out loud looking at my self as i put on my white and pink flats. She grabbed her purse and walked downstairs to the front door and opened it to see Huey at the door with his hand raised looking like he was about to knock.

"What" she grumbled "can I talk to you" he asked "you are now, what's the point in asking" she said sarcastically. Huey rolled his eyes. "Jazmine what's your problem now a days " Huey told her. "What" Jazmine rolled her eyes. "Your wasting my time if that's all you had to ask then please leave cause I have a date" she told said to him walking out the door locking it with her keys.

"I'm serious Jazmine" he held her wrist lightly. "You really want to know" Jazmine eyes narrowed dangerously low. (When she did this it ment she was about to go off)

"yes I want to know" Huey said calmly "YOUR MY FUCKING PROBLEM! IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!" Jazmine yelled yanking her arm away form him. "YOU ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME WHEN YOU JUST UP AND GET A GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!" Jazmine yelled snapping her fingers. " YOU ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT NOW THAT... That I like you ,that I love and you make it seem like I'm the crazy one" Jazmine started to choke up

"But I guess it doesn't matter anyway, so I don't know why you would ask cause you just same old good for nothing Huey who doesn't care for the people that actually care bout him ... And I'm done, I'm moving on so who cares anyway, I don't want you to bug me anymore now if you would excuse me I have a date" Jazmine said pushing past a shocked Huey.

Huey POV:

I watched as Jazmine walked into her dads car and drove away. She seemed so angry with me.

I didn't know she felt that way about me.

I started to make my way back across the street and into my house. Once I was there I walked into the living room where... Ava and Riley were sitting watching a movie. Then I sat down and looked out the window not saying a word.

"Hey babe , are you OK" Ava asked me as I stared out the window. "Yea I'm...I'm just thinking." I answered. She sighed then nodded. Riley wasn't paying attention to us.

After awhile Ava caught a glimpse of me looking a jazmine's house. "it Jazmine isn't it" she sighed. I nodded. "what happened" she asked "she said that she... it, its nothing never mind".

Ava rolled her eyes "it not nothing Huey tell me" she said. "I said its nothing important." I said harshly. she gasped " I bet she kissed you, she did didn't she" she was starting to become hysterical. "no Ava she didn't" I reassured her. she got angry quickly. "then why won't you tell me" her eye flashed with anger.

"because I don't want to!" I said a little harsher the expected "fine!" she yelled as she ran up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door behind her. I sighed "damn you cant ever keep a hoe controlled." Riley snickered. I glared at him then walked upstairs to where Ava was

Jazmine POV:

I was at dinner with Tyler he is soooo sweet. He had a fresh new hair cut and blue jeans with a light blue dress shirt. It made his camel complexion look really nice ."so tell me about yourself." Tyler asked me as l ate my pizza. I shuggrd "I'm not that interesting" I smirked. "Well when I'm not with my Bffs".

" cool when could I meet them" he asked. I started to choke on my pizza then started to cough . "Whoa you OK" he quickly. I nodded as I took a sip of my water. "I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to ask that" I said. He grinned " well food can be can be dangerous too " Tyler smirked. I giggled then rold my eyes

"OK funny guy , let go I kinda want to walk around" I told him. He nodded he played the check and left a tip then grabbed my hand as we walked out. I blushed as he grabbed my hand.

"So you tell me about your life" I told him. " well ever since I was 10 I want to find the right girl, caring, sweet, fun to be around " he started to wing are hand as we walked. " then I found out that not all girls work that way, well at least the ones that I get with" he said " what happened" I asked " I got my heart broken like a foolish little kid" he told me. I sighed "yea that hurts" I told him

We sighed at the same time. Then there was a silence but comfortable silence we walked to are cars. "Well I see you later" he said as he walk me to my car. Then he placed his lips on mine. My heart sunk. I wanted to enjoy it but the first think I thought about was Huey,... my first kiss. He broke apart then grinned. Then said bye once more before he walked away.

Once he was gone my I got in my dads car and my head fell on the steering wheel I sighed

Why can I never get him out my head everytime I try to escape I'm pulled back.

I started the car and drove home. I walked in the door to see my mom and dad yelling at each other. The saw me and quickly stopped. " how way your day sweetie" my mom asked. " I was on a date" I shrugged.

" huh I always thought that you and Huey would get together " my dad said. That stung... Bad. " um Huey has a girlfriend dad" I started to chock up. There eyes wided " so what do you want for dinner " my mom tried to change the subject.

" I ate" I started up the stairs. When I got to my room I fell on my bed and sighed loudly I didn't realize I started to cry. I quickly whip them away.

No, no more crying over him, your over him he happier with her, no more crying

This only made me cry harder. Pulled out my phone and started to text Huey sorry for yelling at him and that I'm happy he's happy and and hope he still wants to be friends it took me 20 minutes to work the courage to send it.

Maybe this will help me to stop thinking about him

Huey POV:

"TELL ME!" Ava yelled "if y'all nigga don't stop yelling in my fucking house I'm get my belt" grandad yell from the room over . I frowned "its not important" I told her . then my phone want off it was on my bed next to where Ava was sitting. She grabbed it and looked at it. "Oh lookie here a text form Jazmine" her eyes lowered. " give me that" I walked over to her "no" she growled then opened the text.

She read it out loud " hey Huey I just wanted to apologize for earlier I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm happy that your with..Ava and hope you don't hate me I... understand if you don't want to be friends anymore" Ava started to get quieter " your still my best friend ...I hope" she finished her eyes started to turn red then watered.

She placed the phone down and looked at me with tears flowing down her face and if she were saying sorry. I rold eyes at ava and grabbed my phone the walked downstairs with her.