best day of my life

Jazmine POV

I was so nervous I sat in my wedding dress. "Girl calm down you'll be fine" Dana said as she fixed my hair into a neat bun with curls in the front. I sighed "I'm just so nervous I don't know why, but I'm also so excited" I bounced in my seat. Dana was in a pink bridesmaids dress and when she was finished with my hair I smiled.

"Aye y'all I heard the ceremony is starting" Cindy asked. I nodded and got up nervously. Hiro stood in his suit he smiled "ready Jazmine?" He asked. He was walking me down the aisle because of my father's death. I put the veil over my face and hiro and I hooked arms as he led me down the aisle.

Cindy was right next to me with her father who looked angry towards Riley. I walked up to Huey with my heart beating out my chest. Huey smiled "you look beautiful" he said with a cheesy grin. I smiled "thank you" I blushed. "DAMN!" I heard Riley say when he saw Cindy causing her to giggle along with a few members in the crowd.

The ceremony started. I had to say after a while of the old man talking I got bored. I spaced out on Huey's eyes with a slight smile.

Flashback

"Huey do you think while be bestfriends forever? " I asked. "More then likely I guess" Huey shrugged. "Really!?" I smiled. Huey shrugged once more. "I hope we are cause I love you" I smiled sweetly at the 11 year old Huey. His face blushed slightly.

"Um thanks" he said awkwardly. "Don't you love me too?" I asked. "Um" Huey blushed. "Um what?" I frowned "I um sure" he glanced away. "REALLY?!" I smiled. "Don't tell anyone I said that I mean it Jazmine!" Huey frowned. "I won't " I hugged him tightly burying my head in his chest.

End of flashback

I looked at him, now soon to be my husband Huey Freeman with a large smile on my face. "Huey do you take Jazmine to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Asked the priest. "I do" he smiled. "Riley do you take Cindy to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked. "Hell ya" Riley grinned Cindy rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Jazmine do you take Huey to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked. "Yes I do" I smiled happily. "Cindy do you take Riley to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked. "I do" Cindy grinned. "You may now kiss the bride" he smiled.

Huey smashed his lips against mine and picked me up spinning around. I heard cheers from are friends and family. "Damn that nigga always doing the most" Riley mumbled. "Shut up rezzy" Cindy grinned kissing him.

We mad are way to the recreational area. I sat down "jazzy whatcha doing you gotta throw da bouquet." Cindy said handing me her flowers. " oh that's right " I smiled. My friend gathered around. Tia, tiff, Laura and my cousin Ashley. Dana said she didn't want to. I threw it and turned around. It landed right on Dana's lap.

"Oh hell nah I'm good" she said throwing the flowers towards the girls. I giggled Ashley caught them and jumped up and down. I walked over to the cake so did Huey and Cindy and Riley. We all put are hands on the knife on top of each others and cut the cake. Aunt cookie ran up and hugged me. "Oh I knew since the first day I saw you, you and Huey was ment for each other" she smiled.

"Thanks aunt cookie" I smiled. She walked up Huey pinching his cheek. "My boy has all grown up, if only Robert could see this beautiful wedding" she sighed. "Well he's in a better place now watching over us" she smiled. I nodded, Huey sighed. She walked over to Riley and Cindy.

I sat down with my piece of cake. "Don't you want some Huey?" I asked. "No to much sugar, like diabetes in a cute wrapping" Huey cringed. I rolled my eyes. "Damn nigga you always so up tight " Riley frowned. "I think it's cuz he in pink" Cindy laughed. I giggled and Huey rolled his eyes.

"And now time for the first dance of the evening! this goes to the groom's and brides!" The dj aka Hiro smile. I pulled Huey to the dance floor as we slow danced it felt like time stopped. "I love you Huey Freeman" I smiled with my head laying on his chest.

"I love you too Jazmine Freeman" I felt my heart warm realizing I had his last name.

Jazmine Freeman I like the sound of that

THE END!!

oh don't worry guys there's gonna be a sequel in a few weeks coming out and oo is it juicy heheh till next time I love ya I'm so sad to end this story but I'll see you in the sequel

Love ya byeeeeeee <3 :')