trouble

Jazmine POV:

Me and Huey have been on good terms now. Even though me and Huey thought we should give this whole dating thing a break till we are fully ready, but besides that things have been normal. nothing really bad has happened.

Just normal stuff been going Cindy and Riley getting in trouble with the cops the Riley getting whiped by grandad as Huey read not caring. Me still being huggie with Huey Riley calling everyone gay , Caesar making jokes, Gangstalicious getting shot.

Well at least it was, till today I sat on the floor of the room crying holding my eye it hurt really bad and the more I cried the worse it hurt I wanted Huey to be there he told me not to come here and now I'm in it deep I can't tell huey what happened he'll kill him.

Flashback back

I was going to the party with Cindy , well more like watching Cindy till she passes out drunk and have to drive her home afterwards. "You gurl you ready to go or what?" Cindy asked "yea cin just hold up a sec" I told her. Cindy was wearing a black knee long dress that showed of her boobs her hair in a ponytail. I was just in some skinny jeans and a pink crop top.

We stopped at the Freeman house to hang out a bit till the party started. "I don't know Jazmine I don't think you should go you know what happens when you go to parties with Cindy" Huey told me. Referring to the time I got drunk and passed out. "Awww Huey don't be a party pooper " I smirked he rolled his eyes.

"You can watch me if you want" I smiled biting my bottom lip. Huey looked am and smricked "I'd rather not" he said still smirking. "Hueyyy" I whined "whattt" he mocked me in my voice. Huey was really only this playful when we were alone like now we were in the living room Riley and Cindy where upstairs. So we where alone but not for long.

Cindy came running down the stairs laughing Riley chasing after her she ran into the living room picking up pillow and throwing them then running while laughing still. Riley had a big grin on he face then he tackled Cindy. she exploded into laughter. Huey shook his head and I walked over to them an said "OK OK break it up you to" I giggled.

Cindy got up and said "you lucky I got to go rezzy but ima be back" she winked at him. "Yea whateva c-murph" he said back. Then me and Cindy went to the door to go to the party when Huey stopped me at the door. "Call me 3 times once ever half in hour so I know your OK" he demanded. "OK dad " I smirked then kissed him on the cheek (just to say goodbye) then left.

We took my dad's car. We got to the party about 15 minutes later I parked the car and we went in I followed Cindy to the bar. "Give me a sex on the beach" Cindy grinned. "Well someone is feisty today" the bar tender noted grinning. I rolled my eyes. "What will it be for you miss" he asked. "Oh uh I don't drink I'm just here with my friend" I said pointing to Cindy. He nodded and went to get someone else a drink.

Cindy was immediately drunk she went to the dance floor and dragged me with her she started to twerk and I just shook my head. I stepped aside for a minute to go call Huey and tell him I was fine I walked to the stairs and dialed his number.

"Hello"
"Hi Huey poo"
He grunted
"Well I take that your fine"
"Yea cindys drunk but were good"
"Already"
"Yep she wasted no time" I started to giggle.
"Well Jazmine gotta go OK call me back in the next half hour OK"
"Yes Huey" I started to grin
"Don't smile" he said
"How could you tell"
"I couldn't but now i know you did, bye Jazmine"
"Bye hueyy"

I put my phone in my pocket then smiled to myself. All of a sudden I felt to big hands grab me up covering my mouth. Then lifted me up and carried me to a room then threw me on the floor. "Ow" I yelped. I looked up to see who had grabbed me to my amazement it was Tyler and he had a psychopathic look in his eyes.

"T-tyler" I asked "that's right bitch" he growled walking closer to me. "W-what are you doing" I asked him. He got close to my face and said "you listen to me and you listen good you gonna hit rid of that Huey kid or your life and all your friends and gonna be a living hell" he growled. "Why" I asked. " he picked me up by my Collar and slammed me into the wall.

"Because I fucking said so!" He yelled I flinched then looked up at him narrowing my eyes "I'm not scared of you" I growled. "You will be" he cocked his fist back and punched me in my eye "OWWW!" I cried. "Let that be a warning" he told me. Then got close to me again. " I always get what I want" he said before placing his lips on mine I could taste the alcohol on his breath. I pushed him off. Then he started to laugh.

He got up and head for the door but stopped then turned to me and said "oh yea don't even think about telling anyone want happened here or you your freinds are dead ... Literally" then he started to laugh and walked out. I sat on the floor and held my eye before I started to cry.

End of flashback

I sat there crying and crying it was the only thing I thought I could do I cant.
Tell anyone or that psycho will kill me I don't even care about me I don't want my friend to get hurt he can do what he want to me...just..I just don't want him to hurt my friends. I love them to much.

Drunk Cindy POV:

Okayyy I was dancing right and dis nigga try to gab ma ass and I was like "nigga no you dont" and I smack the shit out him, well turns out I hit the wrong dude and he was like "bitch what that fuck you do dat fo" and I was like "nigga I know you did not just call me a bitch bruhhhhh I will mess yo stanky ass up" then we start hitting each other turns out she was a girl a ugly girl tho ahahaha. Hold up wait wasn't jazzy just hur a second ago?

Jazmine POV:

I was crying so long I didn't realize that I had a missed call from huey

Oh shit he's probably on his was right now omg what am I gonna do.

I want to that bathroom to see how bad my eye was... I had a black eye I rummaged through the cabinet to see if there where sunglasses of make-up I found some foundation and put it on it was a little bit lighter than me but it will have to do. I called up Huey

"Jazmine are you OK you didn't answer my call"
"Yea I was...just watching Cindy and got cough up" I lied I hate lying to him.
"Wow is she that drunk " he joked
"Yea..." I said
"Jazmine what the matter"
"Nothing " I said quietly
"Jazmine" he said sternly
"...."
"Right I'm picking you and drunk Cindy up"
"Uh.." Was all I could say before he hung up.

Well might as well find Cindy while I wait. I went downstairs scared that I would see Tyler again I hurried to find Cindy who was fighting so girl on the floor. I grabbed her and pulled her away form the girl. Then as I pulled up I froze when I bumped into some

Oh god please don't be Tyler

I looked up to see Huey standing above me with a smirk on his face "wow I guess she really is that drunk" he smirked. I wanted to smile but my expression went sad.

Damn he got here fast

"Jazmine what the matter" he asked looking down at me I guess shook my head and keep walking dragging Cindy into Dorothy and laid her out in the backseat. And got in the front and Huey got in the driver and buckled in his seat belt. And started the car was drove in silence. Then we stopped in front of hueys house.

Riley came and picked up his unconscious/drunk girlfriend and went in the house. After that Huey locked the door "hueyyy" I whined. He took the keys out the Ignition and looked at me. "Jazmine what's the matter" he asked once more. "N-nothing I'm ..I'm fine" I told my voice started to crack, i felt like crying .Huey "Jazmine don't lie to me"he said sternly looking at at me

" I'm fine really" I said with a face smile. Hueys eyes got soft then narrowed to a dangerous level
"Jazmine why the fuck do you have make-up on your eye". He some away revealing some off my black eye. He looked like he was about to explode "WHAT THE FUCK, Jazmine tell me what happened.. NOW!!