kidnapped

OK guys I know my last chapter was kinda rough with the errors I know I can do better than that so I'm gonna try to make it up to you guys in this one its kinda long OK well enjoy love ya
Byeeeeeee

Jazmine POV:

Tyler is back, I know he's gonna kill me for telling Caesar I don't know if anyone would even miss me. Probably Cindy but that's it. I sighed as I ride in the back of a big black van tied up.

Wait what am I thinking I don't want to die, I can give up... At least not with out a fight. I need a plan.

I woke up and look around the van to see what I could use to help me out. I saw a folder. I don't know why its there but my curiosity got the best of me. I tried to stand but fell

Oh yea smart move Jazmine your feet are tied.

It thought about how I could get over there. Then I decided to crawl but that was not a good idea either. while I thought about it we hit a bump and I tumbled over to the folder.

OK well that was easy.. ish now I there's the matter of opening it.hmmmm how do I Oh I could you use my.... No no that won't work.. WAIT!

I put my shoes heal under one of the side of the folder and lifted my legs up till it opened the rest by its self. I looked over to see what was in it. They were is records. He had many charges of rape and man slaughter. My eyes widened and I saw a girl after girl photos of them killed and missing flier's.

Oh my god

Then I felt the van come to a stop. I panicked trying to kick the folder with my tired legs to close it.

Success!, OK know I got to find a way to get out of here.

Before I could come up with a plan it door swung open. I saw Tyler with big smirk on his face. I couldn't move I tried to but failed to. "Aww you scared, Jazmine.. You should be" he narrowed his eyes and walked over to me. I looked at him in horror. He tore off the tape on my mouth causing me to scream in pain. He laughed "did that hurt?" He asked.

I narrowed my eyes " oh your mad well do something Jazmine, DO SOMETHING " he yelled the last part kicking me I screamed. "Well your boy ain't here to save you, so now I can finished what I started" he smiled. He picked me up I tried to get out of his grip then he grabbed me by my neck. "STOP MOVING BITCH" he yelled. I felt my eyes fog with tears.

I looked at the neighborhood we were in. It was a rich fancy place hell it looked better then timid dear but didn't look like many people lived here. He brought me into one of the home's. The dropped on the floor. "Ow" I yelped. "Let me go, please" I begged. He leaned down. "Now why would I do that" he smiled. I started to cry. "Shut the fuck up!" He said angrily.

I didn't know what to do, so I prayed I prayed to Santa and god. I didn't want to die. Even though Huey breaks my heart I still want to marry and have a family with him, I love him I don't want to die.

"God can't help you Jazmine, you did this to yourself" he smiled. Then shut the door picking me up putting me on the large sofa. I closed my eyes and prayed and cried but I was stopped when I heard a zipper sound. I saw Tyler standing in front of me with a wide grin on his face. I looked to see his pants unzipped. "Please..god..don't" I begged.

"You know Jazmine when your in jail, you get lonely you miss female companionship" he said putting his hand on my cheek then sat down on my legs lifting my dress. "Don't worry, I'll be rough enough for you" then he laughed. My eyes whined in horror.

Huey POV:

Jazmine can't be, she can't me missing someone must have took her she, she can't be.