hanging out

Jazmine POV:

Me and Markus hung out after school we were gonna work on are project but when we walked in to my mom and dad arguing.. Very loudly.
"Sarah calm down!" My dad ordered. "NO TOM I WONT BECAUSE YOUR A PUNK, HUEY KILLED A MAN FOR JAZMINE AND YOU WONT EVEN PUT A MAN IN HIS PLACE FOR ME!" My mom screamed back.

"It wasn't that serious" dad said. "WASN'T THAT SERIOUS! THE MAD GRABBED MY ASS FOR HEAVENS SAKE" my mom yelled back. I glaced at Markus. "Huey killed som-UH lets go study somewhere else" I interrupted. "Or we could get some ice cream" Markus suggested. "REALLY!" I said excitedly. He chuckled "yea baby girl we can" he said biting his lip. I didn't think much of it.

"Yay" I cheered. He chuckled. We walked to the nearest ice cream shop. Which was not to far just by the park. We walked there talking about things, just catching up. I got strawberry ice cream. So did Markus. I had to go potty so I asked if he could watch my phone. He agreed

Markus POV:

Damn that girl's sexy, she's gonna be mine, she can be my princess.

Then I heard her phone go off I looked to see who it was "Huey poo?" I said out loud. I frowned "ignore" I said swiping it to ignore.

Huey's POV

"Hey you've reached the phone of Jazmine and...Huey! Say it,why its not my phone .i heard me say but Huey you agreed to it Jazmine whined. " no I didn't you just said I'm gonna make a couple's ringtone and I said OK I never agreed I said ughh Huey your so difficult Jazmine said yea I know"

Beeeeeep

"Hm weird, Jazmine normally picks up my phone calls, she might be early asleep" I said. I know sometimes Jazmine liked to take afternoon naps "You could make it a surprise that your coming back in 3 weeks"a nurse said that was taking my blood pressure. " I suppose" I shrugged.

Caesar POV:

Me and Hiro were hanging out after school cause Riley wanted to "hang out" with Cindy and Jazmine is studying with the White kid..what's his name Uhhhhh, eh who cares it will come to me anyway I'm at my house with Hiro.

"Yo man, I'm bored lets call Tiff and Tia" Hiro suggested. "I would if I had there number" I told him. "Already ahead of you" Hiro pulled out Tiff's number. "How...?" I asked. "I said I need it if I want to study cause Tiffany's in my history class" he said. "Well are we gonna call them or not" Hiro frowned.

I shrugged. "Well I'm gonna cause your ass is boring" Hiro pulled out his phone and dialed her number.

Hiro POV:

Phone call

"Hey what's up tiff wanna hang"

"I don't know I got stuff to do"

"Oh come on we can just Netflix and chill" I said with a smirk

"Oh really, hm if you just want to Netflix and chill then you don't mind it Tia comes do you?" I could tell she was smirking

I sighed "nah girl I don't care be over in 15, k" then I told her Caesar's address

"Yea whatever bye Hiro"

I heard the phone beep telling me she hung up
Damn I thought I was bout to get away with that, but shit she was into me.

Tiffany POV:

I came back into the house from my phone call and Tia was on the couch watching TV. "Who was that" she asked. "Hiro" I said blankly. "You gave him your number, why?" She asked. "Cause he said he needs if for when he wants to study plus he's kinda cute" I said smiling slightly. Tia rolled her eyes.

"Oook well what did he want" she asked. "He said he wants me to come over and Netflix and chill" I told her. She raised her eye brows. "Netflix and chill?" She asked. I nodded "girl you do know what he's tryna do right?" She said. I nodded "yes I'm not stupid k..also that's why your coming with me" I told her. She started to laugh I frowned.

"TIA!" I yelled. "No I don't want to, my show just came on" she said back. "I don't care your coming with me" I said putting my hand on my hip. She rolled her eyes "fine" she said getting up. We grabbed are jackets and left

10 minutes later

We got to the place Hiro told me to come I knocked on the door. I saw him answer he had a smirk in his face I rolled my eyes at him making him chuckle a bit. He let us in and I saw Caesar on his phone he glaced up. I looked over to Tia she was looking down and holding her arm. I looked back at Caesar he had a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes at them and sat on the couch. Hiro tried to sit next to me but bumped he's leg on the glass table. "Fuck!" He yelled I giggled "smooth move" I said he looked up and tried to slid over to me but fell off the couch. I rolled my eyes at his stupidness then looked over to see Tia and Caesars talking.

Hmm I think Tia got a thing for him..I'll ask when we get back but right now I have to help this idiot

Jazmine POV:

Me and Markus were walking around at the park. We're just talking. "Well I'm sorry that you and Veronica didn't work out" I said licking my ice cream. "Yea I guess it just wasn't meant to be" he said. I nodded "yea plus she was kinda mean ya know" he said I just looked at him he smiled a bit "I need someone sweet and kind, fun to be around" he said looking at me. I shrugged

"Y'all find someone I'm sure" I told him. He nodded "well its getting kinda late, I can take you home" he suggested I nodded "thanks I kinda don't like to walk home by myself.. It's scary" I told him he chuckled.

We walked back to me house. He stopped at the door and liked at me in the eyes "well goodnight" he said smirking. "Bye Markus" I said with a smile "thanks for the ice cream" then before he could say anything else I walked into my house.

I walked into the living room and looked around it was oddly quite "Daddy!" I yelled. I walked into his office to see him drunk on the floor beer bottles all around him. I sighed I walked over to him and shook him awake. "Huh oh hi jazzzzzzzz" he slurred. "Daddy are you OK" I asked. "Yep yep yepp hehehehe" he slurred laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Jazmine is you mama hommme" he asked me. "No I don't think so" I answered. "Oh" he sat up and looked at me I sat criss cross on the floor. "Jazmine me and your mommy are have some problems lately" he tried to explained the best he could because he was still drunk . I nodded "so I've been thinking... Maybe we need to split up" he sighed. I gasped " but daddy" I felt tears coming on.

" im sorry Jazmine but its for the best" my dad said I got up and ran to my room crying.

No no no this can't be happening.

Aww poor Jazmine, and oo looks like Hiro and Caesar might have a thing for the new girl, and guys lets keep a eye on Markus but anyway till next time

Love ya byeeeeeee