Jealousy

Jazmine POV:

Me and Huey started to date its been great. I suggested that me and Huey have a double date with Cindy and and Riley, but Riley said that was gay and said asked me why do I keep calling her by her government name.

Last day of school

I was sitting at the lunch table with the Huey and Caesar and Cindy and Riley.

"Aye did you hear that bitch Ava got kicked out the school fo calling jazzy a... Well um you now but at least we won't have to see that hoe any more" Cindy said. I shrugged. "I was wondering if,.. You now happy with Ava" I asked Huey. "Well" Huey said rubbing his neck. "No" Riley said bluntly. I blinked "only reason he went out with her sorry ass cuz he liked you but didn't want to hurt y'all friendship or whatever, it was a pussy move" Riley said eating his hamburger.

I cooed at him and he scowled but he blushed at the sametime. It made me giggle then Tyler saw me and walked over to me. "Hey jaz" he said with a smile "who the fuck are you" Cindy an Riley said in sink.

"Oh hi I'm Tyler, I'm jazmine-" FRIRND one of my friends" I cut in. Huey raised his eyebrow. "Is this the guy that you went on a date with" Huey asked. Oh shit I thought "is this the nigga that you said broke your heart with his pissy girlfriend." He said Huey balled up his fist. I started to get nervous.

"Tyler it was just a date, nothing else, I'm with huey just now" I told him. He looked Huey up and down "yea sure, when he breaks you heart again call me" he dropped his number on the table. Huey snacked it up and ripped it up in his face.

"I'm sorry but she not instead" Huey growled. "She will be" he winked at me before walking off. Hueys eyes got angry and turn to me"I thought you got rid of that sorry nigga" he clenching his teeth. "I..well..I never say anything about us yet I was planing to later today" I said. "Oh well you had no problem telling him that I brick your heart" he hissed.

"No, well not technically I was just upset ..Ava, why dose it matter im not with him I'm with you" I asked "because he coming back" Huey growled. "Well I didnt now he would" I protested. "I sorry I promise that I will get rid of him and i- " save it" Huey interrupted then stuffed his hands in his pockets standing up walking away.

I sighed "don't worries Mariah his gay ass will be back" Riley said. I sighed then nodded.

Later in lab class

"OK students today we are working on a new project but with groups of 3 so pick them first and get the stack of paper it will explain what you do, you have 2 minutes" the teacher

I smiled at Huey across the room and waved hi . He rolled his eyes. I got up and walked over to him. "Hi Huey" I beamed "yea" he said blandly Caesar came over to us" what up jazzy fresh, and Mr. Political " he laughed. "Hi Caesar" I said. "Well guess are group is here " I smiled.

"Whatever" Huey said getting up read to get the paper for. "What his problem" Caesar asked. I sighed then shrugged. "I guess he still mad about tyler" I said back. "His stupid ass smiley mother fucking grrrrrrr" Huey growled.

I sighed "I don't see what the problem is" I told him Huey rolled his eyes. "Huey we just went on a date so what if he kissed me but it w- " he kissed you!" Huey hissed.

"Yea but we weren't dating" I told him Huey's eye flashed with anger. "Um OK I'll just get the paper" Caesar said then walking away back words to the stack of paper.

"Why did he kiss you" Huey asked me. "Cause Huey, we were on a date and he was saying bye" I put my hand on my hip. "Still you don't know him" he growled. "Huey freeman are you jealous" I asked. "I'm done with this conversation " he growled then crossed his arms. " and I'm not jealous" he said back.