Chapter 1: TVA Room

After Loki watched the clips of his life, he found himself at the end of the film, witnessing his own death. However, there were two individuals mourning his passing: his brother and an unfamiliar woman whose face remained blurred. "I wonder who that woman is. It feels like I've met her before, but I can't quite place her," Loki thought, intrigued by the mystery.

In the midst of his contemplation, Mobius entered the room and engaged in a conversation about Loki's perception of himself as a villain. Mobius expressed a different perspective, challenging Loki's self-image.

Just as Mobius was about to leave, B-15 entered and whispered something into his ear. Loki, catching snippets of their conversation, overheard the words "She's here."

Curiosity piqued, Loki inquired, "Who is here? And why is it being kept a secret?"

Mobius replied, "It's a volunteer who will assist us in capturing the other variants. I can provide more details later, but I can tell you now that she's not thrilled about being here. Actually... it's going to be quite interesting, considering she happens to be your daughter."

Loki's disbelief was evident as he responded, "Wait... daughter? How is that possible? Unless she's the same woman from the clips, the one who was crying alongside my brother."

"Let's just say that you managed to leave a legacy behind. I haven't had the opportunity to meet her yet. Ravonna has been conversing with her extensively. I wish I knew the nature of their discussions. Hopefully, your daughter will enlighten us. This mission is no joke, and the more help we have, the better," Mobius explained, emphasizing the importance of their mission.