Disclaimer

Hey readers and fans, I wanted to clear up some things in the story. I just wanted everyone to know that my timeline of Infinity War and Endgame leading to Wanda and Loki TV shows; is going to be very different from the movies. Those times are going to be years apart from each other than it layering on top of each other for a better flow. There's also some mix with other Marvel comics and movies that will be mixed into Universe 616 and 199999. There are going to be whole new worlds and places to eventually visit in the meantime.  Also, there is also going to be a whole new character set and story sets that are branched off from Thor Ragnarok. I always wanted to see my characters interact and make new storylines based on what I see in shows and movies. 

I do not own anything in the Marvel world, or pictures, their only purpose is to set a base for my characters and visuals to drive the story forward. All the rights go to the owners of the show and pictures too.

And, finally having some of the story based together, it's going to be a fun ride to the end. Also, some characters are going to be loosely based on Norse mythology. Also, I don't own anything in the Loki TV series, I am simply integrating my character's into the show, and will slowly show my own story much later down the road. Seeing the shows would be recommended, for some small details and easter eggs. 

The dialogue in the story is going to be in future TikToks to hear them actually speak. 

I am having a blast writing this and hopefully whoever sees it is also enjoying it too. I would love to read some comments or any feedback and theories you guys leave here.

Hopefully, you all enjoy,

CorspeBride_87

Can follow me on

TikTok - fanfictionstories  Don't actually click on these links

Twitter -kaitiyarbro81        Don't actually click on these links