"Built-In Babysitter: Evolution of a Mini Hustla"

ASK: That girl is not about to babysit all those damn kids please😭.

AND ISSSS! If momma needs help, baby girl gon' provide 👏🏾. The middle child will put in the work as well. As the oldest, Marcus gonna help too😂🤣!

No, but seriously. Little momma needs to chill on her mother. The lady of the house is more than capable of taking care of all her babies. Daddy Rio is completely comfortable with her being a full-time mommy🥰😍.

Little Ms. Mamas can chill. She can babysit to earn some extra allowance.

 She can babysit to earn some extra allowance

"Mama? May I upgrade to the new iPhone that just dropped? Daddy said he was cool with it

"Mama? May I upgrade to the new iPhone that just dropped? Daddy said he was cool with it. He said I have to run it by you first."

"We just got you a new MacBook and AirPods. No ma'am. You can upgrade when your birthday rolls around."

She kisses her teeth, instantly regretting it as you give her that look.

"Not you trying to have an attitude? See, that's y'all's problem. You're so used to getting whatever you want."

"My birthday isn't for another three months. Please, ma? It's not like we can't afford it."

Did she just...I know she didn't just say that. See, Rio this is what happens when there isn't a balance. We've created spoiled little monsters.

You took a deep calming breath. Trying to keep from raising your voice.

Gentle parenting, Y/N. Remember to practice gentle parenting.

"Correction. It's not like WE can't afford it. We, meaning your father and me. You must be confused, baby girl. I didn't know you paid bills around here."

Your oldest daughter huffed and rolled her eyes. Rio had walked in just in time to catch what you said. Watching his daughter's reaction let him know he needed to step in.

"Baby girl, you know Daddy loves you with everything in me. Peep this though. Two very important things you need to learn, baby. One, I know that's your mother, but that's my wife. Watch your tone, cut the dramatics, and respect her, darlin'. All that huffing and puffing gotta go. Chill on rolling those eyes."

Your chest swelled with pride as you thought, "I know that's right, papa."

Rio continued, "Second lesson of the day. Life's not fair, darlin'. Now I was cool with it, so long as your mama was. Given your reaction to what she said. I noticed something else you need to learn. You want something bad enough baby girl, hustle for it."

Your daughter looked at him quizzically.

"You want the phone bad enough. Pay for it."

"That would take all my saved allowance."

Rio shrugged, "find a hustle, baby girl."

"Yes, sir."

Realizing that her father was right, she spoke again, "Sorry for acting like a brat, mama. I understand what you both are saying. If I want it, gotta earn it."

Dear Lord. He's going to turn all these children into finesse kings and queens. I don't know whether to be worried or proud. It couldn't hurt to be both, right?

You embraced your daughter and kissed the top of her head.

"Look, I'm not trying to be hard on you, but sometimes we need to find balance. Yes, we love spoiling you and your siblings, but we want you all to know how to go out and get it on your own."

Hearing you impart wisdom to your daughter, placed a smile on your husband's face. He kissed both his babies on the forehead.

"I'll tell you what. Come up with half. Daddy and I will pay the rest, deal?"

Her face lit up, as she bounced up and down excitedly.

"Thank you, Mommy! How can I earn my half?"

You started to give suggestions when she cut you off.

"How about I babysit for the next four date nights? Nana wouldn't mind if I sat in for her."

Rio chuckled, "I thought you hated watching your siblings?"

"I don't hate it, daddy. I don't love it either, but bread is bread."

"I feel you little hustla. Baby girl said a win is a win. This is a proud daddy moment. Yeah, that works for me."

Rio pulled you closer, wrapping his arms around your waist. Kissing your neck a few times, he asked, "That alright with you, mama?"

You sighed happily, loving his sweet embrace.

"That's fine with me, baby," you responded, turning to peck his lips.

"Eww! Please don't have another baby."

"Girl hush and go check on your sisters. It's too quiet in this house. Probably doing something they're not supposed to."

"Fine, but can I get five dollars for my time?"

"Y/D/N," Rio said authoritatively.

"Yes, sir. I'm going," she chuckled.

Rio waited for her to leave the room. His hands gripped you tighter, nibbling your ear.

"I say we give her one more sibling to look after. Six sounds like a good number to stop," he whispered trailing kisses down your neck.

"I'd say no, but you're not going to listen. I'm tired of being pregnant," you teased.

"You ain't tired of making them though."

Vote and comment, please