"Rio's Mini-Me: Like Father, Like Son"

Marcus coming to his dad's house for the weekend, and getting on babysitting duty first thing omg😂.

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mommies out there💞! I got to this ask at the perfect time. Bare with me as I take you on this cute and fluffy ride.

 Bare with me as I take you on this cute and fluffy ride

You rolled over groggily and a bit panicked

You rolled over groggily and a bit panicked. Still half asleep and disoriented, your hand fumbled along the bedside table. Hands bumping against your phone screen, you peeked to look at the time.

"Shit," you whispered as you flung the covers away and rose from the bed. You stumbled a bit as your hands sought out your fluffy robe. Feet shuffling into your slippers, you bolted into the hallway, heading down the hall to take the stairs to the kitchen.

"Girls! I hope you're up and getting ready. I'll try to make you a quick breakfast."

I have to get my shit together. I'm making my babies late for school.

You bounded into the kitchen, still feeling a bit sluggish and exhausted. Entering the room, you noticed a shirtless Rio with gray sweatpants hanging low. He was cooking bacon, eggs, and waffles, which made the imagery ten times better. Your husband turned toward you, smiling that perfect crooked smile of his.

"Morning, Mama. Slow it down. I got breakfast."

He turned the burner down a bit and walked over to you. His arms circled your waist, pulling you to him. Rio's lips found yours, and he offered a good morning kiss that you graciously accepted.

"Thank you, baby. I'll make sure the kids are just about ready."

Rio chuckled as his head nodded toward the living room. There were your sweet babies, eyes glued to the television, watching The Casagrandes.

"Mama, your a bit confused. Your alarm didn't go off because you slept through it. Today is Saturday."

"Well, shit. I still have an alarm set to get up and make everyone breakfast."

"Yeah, I turned that shit off. Daddy got it. You need more rest, mama. Go back to bed. They'll be okay. I'm working from home today. Are you hungry? I'll bring you a plate upstairs. Go, darlin'."