"Like Father, Like Son"

How would rio and y/n react if Marcus brought a girl home? 

Okay, so my imagination ran wild with this one. It's a bit lengthy, but hopefully you'll enjoy it nonetheless. I'm glad to finally have gotten a bit of a creative spark. Hopefully, I'm not rusty. Please excuse any grammatical errors. This isn't heavily edited and I went with the flow. It would be greatly appreciated if you all love, comment, and reblog. Please understand (I know some get tired of hearing it but it's important) that writing fanfiction takes time and dedication. Then there is the fact that it's free. Tapping the love button is cool, but it's the reblogs that help writers. Try to keep that in mind 💓.

Word Count: 3,500+

Warnings: A bit of fluff, laughter, and a little *cough, a hefty piece of* spice.

The aroma of garlic wafted through your newly renovated kitchen. It had been an early Mother's Day present from Rio and the babies. Your husband swaggered into the kitchen fresh out of the shower. He watched you stir the pasta and smiled as you made a mental note aloud to add more cream cheese. The deep timbre of your husband's voice startled you.

"Stay put mama. I'll grab some for you," he rasped, lips brushing the side of your neck. His hand left a gentle squeeze on your hip.

"Damn it, Chris. Baby, I told you to stop sneaking up on me like that. I should've known your stealthy, fine ass was nearby. The scent of your cologne and body wash should've given you away."

He stepped back over to the stove adding cheese. You shivered as his fingers danced up your spine, curling around to the front of you. You hummed as his hand lightly cupped your throat. As if your body knew exactly what he wanted, you tilted your head, angling it so he could gain access. Rio's lips trailed light kisses up your neck, across the jawline.

"Food smells good, darling. When we eatin'?"

You chuckled, slapping at his hand as his finger dipped into the alfredo sauce.

"Boy! Get your fingers out of my pan."

"Damn, ma! I can't get a little taste. Come on, mama. Daddy's hungry," he groaned.