"Let's Go Little Kitty-Kat"

pregnant sex w/ Rio?

I had to sit and think of which direction I wanted to take this in. Whew, chileee! Way too many scenarios are playing in my mind. This man😩😍!

I'm going to keep it a stack with y'all. This turned into a whole-ass fic.

Sit back, buckle up, and prep yourself for the trip my imagination's about to take you on♥️. Love, comments, and reblogs are appreciated, lovelies💞.

A/N: Sexual frustration and prolonged foreplay ahead. If that's not your vibe. You may want to skip out on this one. A couple of twists and flips here and there. I hope you lovelies enjoy what I did with this♥️. Just a heads up, I really got into this one, so it will be pretty lengthy. Worked on it for a while. Even made a damn mood board...I couldn't resist.

One More Note: This is a polite, gentle reminder that I don't usually take requests. If you float something in my ask that I just can't resist. I will give in here and there. In other words, if you don't get a response, please don't take it personally.

Song Inspo💜:

Kitty Kat - Beyoncé.

ALL UP IN YOUR MIND - Beyoncé.  

Livid. Irritable. Restless. Each one of these words perfectly describes your current mood. The kids had begged to spend their spring break with Rio's grandmother. Marcus was spending his time off with her, and his siblings loved to follow big brother's every move. You weren't surprised that they wanted to be wherever he was. It didn't hurt that their great-grandmother spoiled them rotten and gave them whatever their hearts desired. Even your sweet baby boy left his momma in the dust. That wasn't the reason for your foul mood (though being in this big, empty house didn't help).

You were angrily resting on the couch, a permanent pout etched on your face. You huffed loudly as your husband's voice sounded on the other end of the phone call.