𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝟏𝟎

YOU WALKED WITH NO intention of stopping, having to beg zalgo to let you take a walk in the human city

YOU WALKED WITH NO intention of stopping, having to beg zalgo to let you take a walk in the human city. he was more than reluctant to do so, claiming the thing you saw in your dreams would cause and bring you danger.

whatever plans of asking zalgo about you past life was thrown out in the garbage, your fingernails dig into your biceps, despite the soft layer of silk, you were sure there would be small crescent marks on your skin from how tight your grip was.

with much pleas, zalgo had left you in the human city so you would regain composure per as you requested. with conditions of course, he casted a spell on you, one of invisibility and one that covered your aura to avoid any unnecessary attention. if you were to see anyone ominous, you would need to whisper his name and he'll bring you home. he undoubtably wanted to tag along for your safety but due to some errands he can't push aside, he let you be.

now you roamed freely, not needing to change out of your silky clothes as your wings proudly let lose, fluttering in the cold winter wind. the snow was long gone, leaving the patches of wet concrete behind but the unmerciful freezing wind never left. it was early in the morning, the sun was high and bright, you would've enjoyed this moment but the events in your dreams.. your nightmares returned.

slenderman...

he had a cold tone to his voice, covered with the facade of comfort. clearly it was manipulation he was trying to achieve though that was the thing about manipulation, it was so twistingly bittersweet, you clenched your teeth together.

you don't know him, no, you never knew him. he was just another evil entity trying to haunt you, to get to you.

you had time to recollect your thoughts, you had plenty on your own. your eyes glued intently to the pavement floor, not minding the flaws and cracks as you let your mind run wild, red string leading to one pin then another.

jack.. the demon? the demon with no eyes, he was hurt. why was he hurt, he knew you, he knows you. they say eyes are the windows to their soul, even without eyes you could feel the hurt radiating off him. had you really affected him that bad? he looked happy to see you before you sneered venomous words, face shifted to one of confusion and pain.

you let out a soft gasp as blurry figures ran past and through your legs, almost making you trip over.

"hey get back here!" someone yelled from behind you, you looked over your shoulder to see a fair lady, she held a silver bowl, containing mush of fish as you presumed. she couldn't see you but you can see her, the perks of spells. someone seemed to be in the building she had exited, the unknown person seemed to be conversing with the lady as the lady sighed, "they're wild, they don't accept my treatment grandma." she looked defeated, looking down at the bowl in her hand, "weird cats."

eventually the lady sighed, muttering something incoherent before she entered the building she came out of. you scrunched your brows in confusion, deciding to shake it off and start walking once again.