Chapter 35 Thanksgiving (M)

The Thanksgiving table was laden and with the turkey taking center stage and like last year there were also Korean sides. Se-ri took his hand and led him to their seats. The families were seated and like last year, Ben asked for each one to say what they were thankful for. Jeong hyeok  looked at Se-ri and she at him. She thought about the last year and now he was with her. And he thought, at long last he was with her. She thought the best part of the meal was when each one expressed what they were grateful for and she wanted to bring that back home with her. The atmosphere was festive, plates were being filled with food, Jeong looked at his plate and asked Se-ri about the food.

"What's this?"

"Cranberry sauce, it goes well with turkey"

He tried it, "It is good. And this?"

"Roasted butternut squash with hazelnuts. And that is roasted brussels sprouts with a splash of balsamic vinegar.

"What do you like best, Jeong hyeok?" Annette asked

"Turkey with cranberry, the brussel sprouts, butternut squash and the kimchi."

"Will you play for us later?" Rachael asked

"Yes, any requests?"

"Classical and contemporary." Sara answered

"Classical is not a problem but contemporary, I will need the music."

They downloaded the music, mostly Adele, he played and played and Sarah sang, Adele, was her favorite female singer. Sarah always had a beautiful voice and she wanted to create memories for her cousin and her love, their story was nothing short of a miracle.

On the drive back they were quiet. She was thinking about the visit and how they accepted him, no questions asked. He was thinking how he was so accepted and being from the north was never questioned. He felt loved and accepted by people he had never met before. He was happy that Se-ri had finally found the love from her family that she so yearned for.

"Jeong hyeok, you are quiet. Did you have a good weekend? You have now met my family. What do you think?"

"I am impressed at how much they love you. Who would have thought that you would find your family here?"

"I will miss them when I leave. I will see David; he goes to South Korea on business. I would like to have them visit, we can have a family reunion.

They arrived home with him entering behind Se-ri. He saw the piano and stopped, looked at her,

"When did this come?"

"While we were gone."

"How did they get in?"

"Lisa, that is why she came with David."

"You can practice for as long as you like. It would be nice to hear you play every day."

He walked to the piano, sat on the bench and started playing. He did not expect to see a piano when they came home. It said a lot about Se-ri that she would think of him, his music and wellbeing.

He started playing, he was home.

"Thank you, I did not expect this. Sit next to me."

She sat and listened. Oh, how she missed him.

He held her and showered her with little kisses, her lips, her eyes, her neck. He backed them toward the bedroom. They stood there and would not let go of each other, wanting the moment to last. They looked at each other and he started to unbutton her shirt, taking his time with each button and the shirt slipped off. He looked at her and kissed her shoulder going lower. She held his face and she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. She slipped his shirt off and started kissing his chest, it was just as she imagined. He unsnapped her bra and it fell to the floor and what a sight greeted him. Her breasts so welcoming, so perky and perfect, waiting for his lips, oh, he thought, he would enjoy making her crazy. And he started to lick her breast, first the right and then the left and moved to her nipples, swirling his tongue which elicited a moan from her. She held his waistband and unbuttoned, unzipped his pants, put her hands on top of his underwear and stroked and rubbed him. She felt him getting bigger and bigger until he was groaning. He lifted her skirt, placed his hand on her panty and felt the wet spot. Oh, my love, I will make you so wet. He gently rubbed that secret spot and she took his hand and to rub her harder. He slipped his hand under her panty, and slipped his finger in her opening and his thumb continued to rub that spot. She slipped her hand underneath his underwear and started to stoke. She needed more space so she pulled his underwear and pants down so she could go faster. They were becoming undone.