Chapter 25

Matt opened the door to a furnished room.

"You guys already furnished it!" Anna squealed.
"Yupp!" Nash smiled

"We got Matt to tell us what you like." Cam chuckled hugging her.

"This is amazing!" I said looking around.

Her room was simple but beautiful. They put in a cool hanging chair I am going to use a lot when I come in. And had a vanity, and desk. The desk already had a computer set up. They even had a beautiful picture of Palm trees framed. Over in the corner they had a flat screen put up on the wall so you can see it from all her seats and her bed.
"It's not home yet." Anna said unzipping her suitcase. She pulled out a picture frame with a picture of 5 Seconds Of Summer, and set it on her desk. Then she pulled out two more setting one on her side table by her bed and one on her desk. Each frame contained a picture of her and I.

"Aww I love those pictures so much." I said hugging her.

"Now it is home. I need to be all organized at my desk if I am going to be your Personal Manager." She chuckled.

"So I have two mangers?" I asked.

"Yupp. Jamie gets you the offers, but before you accept or deny you talk to me. I also pay all expenses, and get you tickets to things." She explained.

All the boys chuckled as they watched us.
"Let's go see Maddie's room. It is the other door in the closet." Nash said leading the way.