Ch 3: New World

Chapter 3: New World

Sam fell out of the sky and landed on top of a cliff and rolled down the side and then finally stopped once he reached the bottom Sam was winded holding his stomach.

*It appears that you are injured from a fall scanning for major injuries* Sam's AI said as a hum started.

*You have no major injuries you are experiencing in medical terms "shock"* the voice said as Sam was sitting up.

"I knew something was up with him oh once I get my hands on him he's as good as dead!" Sam shouted to himself.

"Hey P.I" Sam said.

*Yes Sam* the voice replied.

"What's my digital storage look like?" Sam asked his AI.

*Your storage contents are that of five super serums 10 emergency food rations 5 energy bars 1 water filter 1 sleeping mat 1 survival knife 1 lighter and your personal wallet* the voice reads out.

"Alright give me diagnostic of the area we are in." Sam asked.

*The area that we are in is unknown to my database meaning that the U.G doesn't know this place, but the air is safe to breathe and looks to be an Earth like area." The voice replied to Sam.

"If it's Earth like that means there is water so I'm going to need to find some." Sam said as he walked in a random direction in hopes to find water.

Hours went by, but Sam finally found a stream that went to the sun set.

"P.I spawn my filter." Sam asked.

A filter has spawned in his hands he took his helmet off and stuck the filter in the water and began drinking after his drink he looked at his helmet that has scratches over the sides he sighed and put the helmet back on and looked at the sun set.

"If the sun sets that means it's the west, P.I put filter back" Sam asked as the filter disappeared and Sam followed the stream west.

Some time went by and it's getting dark Sam decided to stop and set up camp he grabbed sticks and dry leaves and asked for his lighter and lit a fire to see because the suit regulates temperate so he's at a comfortable temperature at all times.

"Is there even life on this planet?" Sam thought to himself.

Sam asked for his mat and he set it up and laid on it and he slowly drifted to sleep.

Morning rouse upon him and he sat up and stretched and he requested a ration and ate before he kept moving he packed up and set off even more west in hopes to find life.

After walking for seems like hours he came across a creek he admired the creek for a bit before continuing

Sam stopped to get a drink he got his filter and took his helmet off and drank some water, but he had heard something across from him in which made him look up.

His eyes widen for he doesn't know what he's looking at and that he doesn't know if it's friendly.

The creature has ears on the top of it's head has hands but what seems to be paws for feet with a tail and with a dog like mouth and that the color of this creature is blue with dark blue around it's eyes and has a dark blue tipped tail and it seems to be in shock like Sam as they locked eyes.