1 : Highschool

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sunoo finished packing his bag as he dashed down the stairs to get himself something to eat before going to his highschool.

When he reached the kitchen, his eyes witnessed his sister Suhee already preparing him breakfast.

"Trying to impress me, so I won't kick you out and you can stay a little more here?" Sunoo sassed as he sat on the chair, grabbing the pancakes and the fork to devour his breakfast.

"You're just so objectionable. I'll be leaving to my own soon after the renovation," Suhee informed causing Sunoo to let out a small laugh.

"I'm just comfortable with living alone. I'm actually used to it now. So unfortunately I don't like you here." Sunoo joked while drinking his milk hurriedly.

"Can you just slow down? You're not even late," His sister hissed and tried to less focus on her speedy brother.

"I'm not. But Jungwon's waiting for me. I gotta hurry," Sunoo replied as he got up and started wearing his shoes, stumbling a lot too.

"You guys are always looking for a chance to be together. Why don't you just transfer to his school? It would be less painful," Suhee suggested after seeing her brother like that for almost a year now, since he got admission in the Hybe high school.

Sunoo stopped for a moment after hearing what his sister said.

He started thinking about the same topic again. It all started with the scholarship and some other stuff when his father contacted him to take admission at Hybe highschool.

Sunoo agreed because he thought it won't be a big deal. But his view changed the time his best friends Jungwon, Heeseung and Jake took their admission at Enlift highschool where their parents wanted them to be.

Sunoo tried a lot to convince his father to let him go to the Enlift too but all in vain. Sunoo's father thought Hybe highschool is top and strict about their studies which wasn't wrong too.

Sunoo did make a lot of friends at the Hybe but none on them could replace Jungwon, Heeseung and Jake.

So, to make his time a little longer with his best friends, he would get up earlier than his usual time just to meet up and gossip with them while they were waiting at the bus stop till the bus would arrive.

"Try changing dad's mind for a last time. Who knows, maybe this time the chance hits," Suhee interrupted Sunoo's thoughts while taking a bite from her apple.

"Do you really think It would work?" Sunoo stopped being in a rush and questioned his sister.

"Try-to convince him. Tell him that you'll take better scores there. Make a deal with him."

"You're right. I'll just contact him tonight. Bye~" Sunoo cooed as he opened the door and rushed outside.

Before he could slam close the door as usual, his sister yelled, "Don't you dare to slam the door again!"

Sunoo rolled his eyes as he dramatically started closing the door in a slow motion.

"You're just so extra! By the way I'm leaving tonight!" Suhee shouted as Sunoo finally closed the door and ran through the streets to get to the bus stop.

'I don't really mind her, But who likes their siblings though,' Sunoo thought, getting nearer to the bus station.

*****************************

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hey!" Jungwon and Jake said in chorus as they saw Sunoo running to them.