9 : Denial

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After taking the classes the favourite bell of everyone rang meaning it was lunch time. Sunoo as usual got out with his best friends to get to the cafeteria while chatting and gossiping about their classes.

"By the way, a question," Sunoo said when they were getting nearer to the cafeteria.

Jake hummed while Jungwon looked at Sunoo waiting for his question. "Why are y'all hiding those things from Heeseung?"

Sunoo asked and Jake's eyebrows twitched in confusion when he didn't get Sunoo.

"Hiding what-"

"You mean the fact that Sunghoon's gang is always picking on us?" Jungwon cut Jake and asked back.

Sunoo nodded, Jake and Jungwon exchanged looks waiting for each other to say something, or to make an excuse.

"I thought he does know about everything. Remember when you were teasing me about the bullies at my place?" Sunoo asked and the other two left quite.

"At that time he didn't know about anything. We were just messing with you. It was our idea. He thought everything was a lie," Jake nervously stated.

"Oh, so aren't you both going to tell him? Why are you hiding it even?" Sunoo innocently asked again.

Jake cleared his throat to say something but Jungwon interrupted, "Let's get our food and then we'll talk."

The other two agreed as they entered the cafeteria and then took their food making their way to the empty table to sit.

As they took their seats Sunoo's eye landed on Sunghoon who just freshly walked into the cafeteria with his two minions.

A sigh escaped his lips when he thought about the things which happened between them a few hours before.

Sunghoon took his food and sat on his table at the other corner of the room with his friends.

Sunoo observed him for a few minutes.

He had a straight face and wasn't talking with anyone too interestingly. Even with his own friends. No smile on his face. He wasn't even talking a lot.

Sunoo questioned himself if he was with the same person a few hours before.

He shook his thoughts and averted his gaze, drawing his attention back to his own friends.

Sunghoon on the other hand stared at Sunoo for some seconds before asking his friends.

"Do you think Sunoo will ever get interested in me?"

Riki and Jay gave him a confused look, totally forgetting to enter the spoon in their mouth which they were holding in their hands.

"And you're interested in him?" Riki asked
back before shoving the food into his mouth.

"Of course I am. Look, how beautiful he is.
Everything about him is beautiful. Isn't it?" Sunghoon asked with his eyes glued on Sunoo. "So you like him because of his face and body?"

Jay asked, not being surprised at all.

"Of course. What did you think? Love? Tsk!" Sunghoon snorted crossing his arms around his chest.

Getting deep in his own thoughts for some seconds. Even questioning his own self. 'Just interested! Nothing else. Okay Sunghoon?'

"Lie," Riki snapped not looking at Sunghoon and being busy with his food.

"Sorry?" Sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"He said 'lie' He's right though. Isn't it obvious?" Jay interrupted not facing Sunghoon too.