22 : Feelings

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Help me take off my clothes and give me a good bath," Sunghoon said without hesitation as always.

Sunoo narrowed his eyes towards him not feeling surprised.

"And you think I will help in this?" He asked crossing his arms around his arm.

"Well, I'm feeling light headed otherwise I would have done it myself. Do you want me to faint in the bathroom and bang my head onto something?" Sunghoon innocently asked.

"You will be the cause of my death, Kim Sunoo. Can you live without me?"

'NO!'

"Don't be dramatic. I'll just prepare your bath." Sunoo scoffed.

"Okay but first help me with my clothes please," Sunghoon pouted making Sunoo frustrated.

"Come on! I think you're able to get those off by yourself," Sunoo whined as he flicked Sunghoon's forehead making him let out a big 'ouch'.

Just in that one second Sunoo felt  Sunghoon's hot skin against his finger. He was really having a fever. A bad one.

Sunoo didn't say anything and put his palm against Sunghoon's left cheek to check his temperature once more.

Sunghoon was startled but gradually rested against Sunoo's palm, closing his eyes, smiling, feeling Sunoo's soft hand.

Sunoo glanced at Sunghoon and in that moment, Sunoo was utterly mesmerized by Sunghoon's captivating beauty.

He was completely taken aback by Sunghoon's smile, he never noticed how radiant his smile was until now.

It was as if Sunoo was under a spell, unable to remove his hand or look away.

He realised now, he realised how Sunghoon always had striking good looks. He found himself lost in Sunghoon.

Sunoo couldn't help but run his thumb over Sunghoon's chiselled cheek bones, caressing it softly.

Sunoo didn't know what came over him when he slowly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Sunghoon's forehead lovingly.

"Alright," Sunoo smiled. "I'll help you."

When Sunghoon felt a warm kiss on his forehead, he was taken aback by surprise at first, but that surprise quickly turned into a nervous excitement. Unsure of how to react. He was on cloud nine. He couldn't believe the affection Sunoo was finally showing him.

But before he could say something to Sunoo, he found himself looking at Sunoo's back.

Sunoo who quickly turned around, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. Feeling slightly embarrassed at what he just did. He composed himself and turned around again.

"You'll be having medicines in your apartment, right?" He asked as he stood before Sunghoon.

"Y-Yes...I mean no! Let's go out and buy them later," Sunghoon lied. Standing up and removing his coat. He only wanted to spend some more time with Sunoo by going out. More like a mini date in his point of view.

"Fine," Sunoo kept a straight face indicating that he didn't have any problem with that.

"You can at least unbutton your shirt," Sunoo grumbled as he started unbuttoning Sunghoon's shirt, which he changed after the game, revealing his smooth skin beneath.

"And you're wearing nothing else underneath this shirt!? Where's your Jersey?!!" Sunoo hissed as he tried his best not to reveal too much of a skin by closing the gap as he unbuttoned his shirt buttons.