19 : First Kiss

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"It's cooler then..." Sunoo smirked. "It will be exciting."

"As if I'm going to do that." Sunghoon shrugged his shoulders. "As much as I want to kiss you, I can't, because I really need to remember the results of my hard work."

Sunoo chuckled.

Sunghoon pouted as he was about to stumble once again but managed to support himself with his elbow on the bed.

"You're drunk...Just lie down," Sunoo said as he made Sunghoon lay on the bed like he was before.

"You're drunk. So I'm pretty sure you aren't lying about your first kiss, are you?" Sunoo raised a brow and Sunghoon just smiled.

"No. I never had my first kiss," Sunghoon said with a bitter smile. "As much as I don't believe in love.... I actually want my first kiss with my first lover."

Sunoo became surprised, he leaned closer to Sunghoon, "So...am I your first love?"

Sunghoon huffed. "Don't know. I really don't know. I'm not a fan of love, but let me tell you what I feel about you"

"What...what do you feel?" Sunoo managed to ask.

Sunghoon thought a little bit before he started to blabber again, "My heart races whenever I see you, ever since the day I saw you. I just wanted to secretly admire you, but I can't stop being obvious. Whenever we talked, I always tried so hard to not to stumble over my words, and make a fool out of myself, but I'm just a fool for you. I may always hurt you and act cold but, Sunoo, I just don't know how to behave around you, I'm scared and afraid. In the amidst of chatter, my eyes were always fixed on you, as you spoke about your day to your friends. I'm not saying all these just for a kiss, trust me I'm not like that, but what I want is, us being together 24/7, waking up to each other, going to sleep in each other arms, I want us to be official. But I'm afraid, v-very afraid."

Sunoo gasped when a tear escaped Sunghoon's eye.

"Don't cry~" Sunoo held his face in his palms, wiping his tears with both of his thumb. Sunghoon's face being slightly squashed, his lips appeared to be pouty. Sunoo tried with all his might to continue the talk. They're both a fool for each other.

"Just tell me what you're afraid of?"

"Of hurting you, of course. You still need to know a lot about me. You're so so damn precious to me that I don't even want a scratch on you. I even hate it when you get stressed over something...But..." Sunghoon stopped as he was losing his control a little bit. Near to pass out.

"But what?" Sunoo needed to know. This was what he needed to know all this time.

Sunghoon's feelings.

"But see, I hurt you already," Sunghoon said as he smiled. A guilty smile.

"What? No you never-"

"I did. Just think about it. Think about everything."

Sunoo stopped a little, and backed away slightly. Zoning out with his thoughts.

Was Sunghoon talking about the cafeteria incident? Where he almost sexually assaulted him.

"I forgot everything, Sunghoon. I'm ready to forgive you." Sunoo smiled. "What you did is still unacceptable and it's wrong. But I forgave you. It was a mistake, let it be in the past and let's not repeat it ever again."

Sunghoon let out a sigh of relief.

"And now I got it!" Sunoo happily exclaimed.

"Got what?"