23 : Confession

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Sunghoon, tell me, then only I'll start talking with you again."

Sunghoon found himself in dilemma. He didn't know if he should just confess at the moment or let it slide. It was the best moment for him and he had the opportunity because Sunoo already reached the half truth.

After too much thinking and mentally asking questions from himself, he decided to tell him the truth.

To finally tell Sunoo that he loves him so much more than he could ever think of.

But,

He planned to tell him everything later. Later when they are together, watching movies on the couch while being in their comfort zone.

"I promise I will tell you everything later," Sunghoon said, avoiding Sunoo's eyes and getting out of the kitchen.

"Hey! Tell me what?" Sunoo shouted but Sunghoon would rather ignore him and went to sit on the couch.

"Alright then, I'm bringing the noodles there," Sunoo cooed as he took the two bowls in the tray and walked past the drawing room towards the living room.

He put the tray on the tea table and sat beside Sunghoon on the couch.

"What genre? Wanna watch a horror series?" Sunghoon asked, his eyes on the big TV screen.

"We just watched one today, play an animated movie," Sunoo said as he took a bite of his meal.

"Literally, a Cartoon?" Sunghoon faced Sunoo in a complete shock.

"Why? Do you think only kids watch them? Did you know that animated movies are also meant for families?" Sunoo huffed in annoyance as he averted his gaze on the screen.

"So... Do you believe that we are a family?" Sunghoon asked in excitement.

Sunoo closed his eyes and let out a big sigh.

"Why are you so dumb? I did not mean that...I meant... I- Ugh! Forget about it."

"How about if we soon be a family?" Sunghoon asked again with a teasing smirk on his face.

"It takes a lot Sunghoon dear," Sunoo said as he leaned closer to Sunghoon's face causing him to skip a heartbeat.

"First of all meeting someone you like, then falling in love and lastly the most important thing..." Sunoo paused as he took the remote to play himself an animated movie, and pulled himself off again.

"What's the most important thing?" Sunghoon asked, his eyes glued on Sunoo who was still facing the screen.

"Confession."

Sunghoon was taken aback. Wasn't Sunoo right? The only thing Sunghoon has to do right now...

And the most important thing actually.

"You're right..."

"And confession needs a lot of courage," Sunoo said. "It is like... literally leaving everything behind and give all of your
attention to only one person. Taking care of his or her emotions and not thinking about someone else or your self's reputation anymore."

Sunoo glanced at Sunghoon from the corner of his eye, who was being in his deep thoughts.

Sunoo was purposely doing everything. He loved Sunghoon and he knew how much Sunghoon loved him too. So he really wanted him to confess irrespective of Jay's warnings about Sunghoon.

He was ready to accept everything if it came to his one and only love. He is ready to accept Sunghoon no matter how he actually is... No matter what Jay told him and what not.