4 : Confident

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Physic class was going well and Sunoo didn't dare to look back at all. He tried his best not to get noticed by the teacher, so he won't have to introduce himself in front of that Sunghoon.

As the bell rang, Sunoo stood up, took his books and ran to the door. Trying to escape as soon as he could.

While running, he bumped into someone but he didn't care to look back and say a sorry. He just ran without saying a word and disappeared into the crowd.

He didn't say a 'sorry' because he thought he didn't have any time for that. He was just so eager to meet his best friends.

On the other hand, there was Sunghoon, his face red with rage. Eyes widen in shock, angry on the fact that someone dared to bump onto him and didn't apologize at all.

"Who the hell was that boy-"

"Oh Sunghoon. He's a new transferee. Don't mind him, he doesn't know anything about you yet," A girl cut the shouting Sunghoon and informed him.

"But isn't it normal to say a sorry after you do something like that?" Riki - Sunghoon's friend said as he crossed his arms around his chest, having a straight face.

"Oh come on. He's too cute to be scolded. Moreover he didn't say a 'sorry' because I saw him. He's too confident and sassy," the girl added as she made her way out of the class.

Sunghoon was standing there without saying anything. Hands still curled into fists.

"Oh Sunghoon come on! Forget about him," Jay - Sunghoon's another friend said as he wrapped his arms around his shoulder and escorted him out of the class.

'Lets see how much sassy and confident you are.'

**********************************
THIRD PERSON'S POV

Classes after classes took place. Until it finally rang once again, indicating that it was the lunch time.

Sunoo jumped out of his class and excitedly grabbed Jake's arm so he could take him to Jungwon and Heeseung.

Soon Jungwon found the duo and joined them. "Where's Heeseung?" Sunoo asked when he saw only him, Jake and Jungwon were going to eat together.

"Heeseung's always with his classmates during the lunch. He's only with us early in the morning and in the off time," Jungwon informed.

"It does make sense," Sunoo mumbled.

They started walking through the corridor to get to the cafeteria. That's when Sunoo started talking nonstop. Telling them about everything that happened in his classes.

The other two young boys kept laughing at his cuteness.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon was standing in the corridor near his locker with his gang which had Riki and Jay.

His arms crossed and his left leg raised to rest on the wall.

Girls obviously were surrounding them too.