16 : Piano

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Soujun gave you what?"

They both turned around to find Sunghoon standing just behind Sunoo. Eyebrows twitched in confusion and a slight anger visible on his face, probably because of the mention of the name Soujun.

"He gave Sunoo-"

"None of your business." Sunoo rudely cut in as he faced Sunghoon, eyes boring holes "By the way... I apologise but the last time I checked" He leaned forward, towards Sunghoon's ear "You're no one to ask" Sunoo whispered, smiling mischievously as he walked towards his bag and put his lunch box near it.

Sunghoon stood there, pure confusion on his face. 'Why did he suddenly change?'

"He gave Sunoo what?" He faced the boy and asked him. Pure warning on his face. A warning for him not to lie.

"Erm...he gave him the lunch box you're seeing there," He informed and pointed with his eyes. Sunghoon's face turned towards the direction, where he saw the lunch box lying.

His brows joined in anger. Jaws clenched and the only thought running in his mind was to destroy that little lunch box.

"Damn it Soujun. So you just started the game," He mumbled as he angrily stormed out of the dance class.

"Sunghoon?" The teacher shouted but that couldn't stop him.

Sunoo let out a small giggle. "Let's see who makes who jealous," He mumbled when the smile got replaced with a smirk. "So...now to make you jealous I have to befriend that guy! Ew"

Sunoo groaned with the thought of befriending Soujun to use him against Sunghoon.

He didn't care if he would be using Soujun for Sunghoon, because he thought that's what he deserved.

The results of trying to steal a kiss from Kim Sunoo!

"I'll never forget that day Soujun," Sunoo scoffed as he contentedly started dancing to the beat.

******************************
THIRD PERSON'S POV

"So Sun, how was the day?" Jungwon asked as the three of them sat on their spots in the cafeteria.

"Awesome," Sunoo said with the big smile on his face.

Jungwon chuckled and Jake spoke. "Thank God. Actually he was so grumpy at the start of the day."

"Woah! Who made your day?" Jungwon asked and Sunoo replied with a smile. "Actually something nice happened."

"Good. Anyways lets eat the lunch your sister sent," Jungwon said as he and Jake picked up their spoons and forks.

"Yeah sure," With that the three of them started devouring the lunch, talking and laughing on random things.

Soon Sunoo's eyes landed on Sunghoon who entered the cafeteria with his sulked up face.

Sunoo scoffed. 'I'll make you realise what you lost, Mr. Park '

Sunoo's thoughts got scrambled when Soujun also joined the room and went to take his food.

"Seriously! I can't believe I'll have to deal with him" Sunoo mumbled as he threw his head on the table.

"Sun? Did you say something? Moreover why aren't you eating?" Jungwon looked concerned but Sunoo waved his hand in the air and shook his head to make him sure that he was alright. "I'm fine."

Sunoo sighed and looked over to Soujun again who was already looking at him.

'Ew! Creep. Sunghoon's stares are better than yours, honestly,'