10 : Affection

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sunoo wasn't minding the students staring at him while he was nonstop running through the corridor, trying to get as far as he could from the cafeteria and from that Sunghoon.

At first he thought of going to the restroom but then he changed his mind thinking that the boys would probably stare him down and ask him thousands of questions.

He had no other choice and he really wanted to stay alone for a bit. So without thinking twice he went out to the ground and then to the backside of the school which was totally isolated, consisting the broken chairs, desks and some big dustbins.

He felt a little at ease as he stood near the wall. His back touched the wall and then he slid down, finally sitting on the cold floor.

He brought his knees closer to his face, wrapping them with his arms and then resting his head on his arms. Thinking deeply.

He didn't want to cry, nor was he angry. Or was he? He just had mixed emotions which he didn't know himself too. He was feeling so strange and couldn't sort out his exact freaking feelings.

He just felt something in the pit of his stomach when Sunghoon touched him like that. He knew that it was not right but yet he liked it and the dangerous side is... That he wanted more.

Which is not a good idea. Nothing is going to be normal between the two if these things aren't stopped in time.

Sunoo is young and dumb, he shouldn't get trapped this easily. Nothing's going healthy here at all. These feelings are not right too. They really need to be stopped. Sunghoon needs to be stopped.

Sunoo went deeper into his thoughts. 'What type of boy Sunghoon is?' the only thing he was asking himself on repeat.

'If he's a playboy, does that mean I'm his obsession? Or if he ain't a playboy, does it mean I'm his love? But, why would someone treat their crush like that... He has no right to hurt me and touch me at all,' Sunoo grumbled in his mind.

"It's because of my face again," Sunoo mumbled with a bitter smile on his face which showed his inner pain.

Sunoo had a beautiful and attractive face. A stunning behavior and cute personality. But yet, he was so insecure about those things!

Because he would always think that people getting attracted to him would be just because of his face which he was over thinking about.

He really needed to get out of his stupidity.

"Thank God you're here."

Sunoo flinched at the sudden deep voice bringing him out of his dilemma.

"What do you want again?!" Sunoo raised his voice as he furiously stood up.

"You scared me. You were nowhere to be found," Sunghoon said as he walked closer to Sunoo.

Sunoo was totally comfortable around him which was totally against the normal.

A boy who touched him without his consent some minutes before is walking towards him in the middle of an isolated place but he is being more than just comfortable and fearless.