17 : Twillight

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Well then...prove it. Learn it in 3 days."

Just after listening to Sunoo's sentence, Sunghoon's jaw dropped open.

"Three...Days?" He asked in disbelief, emphasizing both words. As he was about to protest, both of them heard a loud laugh coming from the back.

Soujun.

He was laughing his lungs out at the scene. More like a mocking laugh. "In 3 days, you will only learn the name of the keys," he laughed again.

Sunghoon's anger reached the skies. If only killing someone wasn't a crime, Soujun would've been dead by now.

Sunoo's jaw tensed on the statement. 'Who is he to talk about him like this?'

"Sunghoon. I think you can do it. Right?" Sunoo asked in a hopeful voice as he turned back to face Sunghoon.

Soujun rolled his eyes as he finally stood up from the ground, wiping the little blood from his lower lip.

"It's not easy Ddeonu," Sunghoon faintly said, more like a whisper.

Sunoo smirked once again. "Alright then. Guess I'll have to come here for some days."

Sunoo said as he walked and grabbed his bag. He was about to exit but got interrupted by a strong loud voice.

"You won't come here with this guy again, Sunoo," Sunghoon warned. Sunoo breath hitched as he gulped but he calmed his composure before turning his face to look at Sunghoon.

"And why is that so?" He managed to ask.

"How can you even be comfortable with him?" He asked in disbelief and Sunoo scoffed. "Excuse me? Remember? You once did something worse to me too... Why am I comfortable with you too then?"

Sunoo confidently replied making Sunghoon all angry and dejected.

'To be honest I'm still not comfortable around Soujun...But why are you different?, 'Sunoo realized with a bitter smile.

"I apologized for that. Moreover why would you visit this room everyday with this idiot? And alone?"

'He told me he won't visit this class again with me but, now he's telling Sunghoon another story, just what are your plans Kim Sunoo?' Soujun wondered while looking at the scene before him.

"Because I like listening to piano," Sunoo answered as he shrugged his shoulders. "And I guess Soujun is the only one I know who can play it."

Sunghoon looked deeply at Sunoo. His piercing eyes pricking him and warning him. Sunoo knew he was in trouble, but what can Sunghoon even do to him? He can't touch him wrongly? Or hurt him physically, Right?

Sunghoon closed his eyes and curled his hands into a fist. As he spoke after breathing out his anger. "Fine. I'll learn it in 3 days. But," He paused to look at Soujun, then back at Sunoo "In the mean time, you are not going to come here again."

Sunoo was dancing inside. He knew Sunghoon could go to any level for him but wasn't sure why he was still playing around with other girls.

Sunoo never denied his feelings for Sunghoon but now he wants to make Sunghoon realise his feelings too.

"Okay then. I'm not going to come here again. Bye Sunghoon~" Sunoo cooed, totally ignoring Soujun, as he ran out of the class while dancing in tiny.

He got what he wanted.